What's new

Why al-Qaeda finds no recruits in India

Q:- Why al-Qaeda finds no recruits in India

A:- May be because Indian muslims are not direct descendants of Arabs ? Unlike........ ....:what:

No one in India wants another population transfer.Those who think like that are simply idiots.

Some on this forum have asked for that, I would not have mentioned it if I had not come across it at some time. They probably are idiots, as are any Pakistanis asking the same.

I think this thread is becoming classic old case of comparison like my dear friend @genmirajborgza786 said. I agree with his post and rest my case.

thanks bro & i believe that both India-Pakistan & Bangladesh are great nations we re a bit like Europe with our shares of French,Germans & English chauvinism's in our own Desi ways :lol: with a shared cultural heritage,families,history, & with patriotic peoples & wish the best of relations between the three

Last edited by a moderator:
Now official stats are flawed. :lol:

If you want to compare, find the PPP numbers, they are the true indicator of economy. Your logic also fails, as I can point out the reverse. Every state where Muslims are present in large number, has slow growth!

TBH, it is a matter of governance. States like UP, Bihar and WB didnt had a good, progressive govt. Bihar is the best example, to point out how a better govt can lead to growth.

There is a Muslim community, called Bohra. Whichever region they are in, they are prosperous. It is not that Indian govt or Hindus treat them differently. They work hard for it. Compare them to Sikhs, Jain, some Hindu communities.

During my schooling, in a batch of 60, there were only 2 Muslims (both Bohra!). There was no discrimination against Muslims. But still the presence of Muslims was very small. And it was true for all schools in my city. For some reason, Muslims have always been behind in education. And then some cry that they are adequately represented in jobs. Govt or private. Who's to blame?! And no, money is not a problem. My housemaid back home is making all three of her children (2 girls) to get proper education. She is as poor as poor go in India. If she can do it. Others can do it to.

^^^ Muslims are behind hindus in education(modern/secular) since british period. Some muslim reformers tried to build educational institutions, but it requires change in mindset (which is happening now a days)

Some on this forum have asked for that, I would not have mentioned it if I had not come across it at some time. They probably are idiots, as are any Pakistanis asking the same.

If any body has ever asked for that they are definitely idiots.Since we a country of 1.2bn people,I am sure their will be no shortage of idiots.

That a black person was deemed acceptable only in 2008 is not exactly a bygone problem..and when did the civil rights come about 60s ?70s ? How is that so distant into the past ?

Dude the caste system did not wipe out the native population or quarantine them into "reservations". Yes its a social evil and changes are happening for the better. Now the so called lower castes, harijans are better politically and economically represented and a dalit had been the president of India well before a black could become the same in US..

Its not about Hindus..its about Indians...Repeat after me,its about 1.3 billion Indians...As Indians we dont need comparison or moralistic lessons from anybody out there...

We recognize we have problems, as you said no society is perfect, but our problems should be held in perspective of our ideals, our history, our limitations and not on the blue print of what America was or is or will be.

I replied to your post no because of your criticism, but because of your "I am a proud Amercan..america is yada yada yada" bull ****.

Agreed...leave caste for a while. Till today they don't have a woman as president. India in that case has been more of a an equal opportunity player.

You will never find a Deobandi inciting violence against Shia in India.Its Pakistan's problem.And Taliban is a creation of Haqqania alone.Its ideology is imported from Saudi Arabia. So called Deobandies in Pakistan are influenced by Salafies of Saudi.

Deobandis are an affiliated branch of Salafis from Saud.

Would some TT members.. actually act their rank??:angry:

There's a reason you guys are distinguished so you can set examples..
even for those who have the misnomer of senior because of the number of posts they make here.. Not because of intellectual prowess.. Those we have little expectations of.

It's not about who started it, its about who keeps it going.

Indian Muslims are afraid to leave their families behind because they know they are in minority and in india hindus are the biggest extremists and would murder their families and start massacre of muslims all over india.

Would some TT members.. actually act their rank??:angry:
There's a reason you guys are distinguished so you can set examples..
even for those who have the misnomer of senior because of the number of posts they make here.. Not because of intellectual prowess.. Those we have little expectations of.
It's not about who started it, its about who keeps it going.
Agreed. But its up to other more senior members to act quickly to avoid certain posters to derail the thread.

^^^ Muslims are behind hindus in education(modern/secular) since british period. Some muslim reformers tried to build educational institutions, but it requires change in mindset (which is happening now a days)

Again depends on the region...a Keralite or Gujarati Muslim would probably be more educated than a Hindu in Jharkhand or Bihar...

Just blindly comparing Hindus and Muslims in India without taking into account the regional differences is madness, misleading and done with a vested interest..

48% figure is wrong.

Pakistan's below poverty figure 25%.

well now , I can't debate anyone who makes up his own math. There is HDI studies, there are plenty data on the net on this. But you are hell bent on making up your own stats.

Indian Muslims are afraid to leave their families behind because they know they are in minority and in india hindus are the biggest extremists and would murder their families and start massacre of muslims all over india.
After 65 years, number of Indian Muslims is equal to total people in Pakistan. In a country with 80 % Hindus, why did they spare 180 million Muslims over these years ?

Hindus are biggest extremists ? Kindly tell how many Indian terrorist groups are there in the world ?
@Oscar , now if such statements are made, isn't it necessary to take actions against such flaming posts ?

After 65 years, number of Indian Muslims is equal to total people in Pakistan. In a country with 80 % Hindus, why did they spare 180 million Muslims over these years ?

Hindus are biggest extremists ? Kindly tell how many Indian terrorist groups are there in the world ?
@Oscar , now if such statements are made, isn't it necessary to take actions against such flaming posts ?

Flamming post??? Muslim indian terrorists groups are present but are in hiding and occasionally conduct blasts But Hindu Extremists when start killing muslims they create big massacres, Cant you see the gujrat riots, S.Express Incident, Demolition of muslim mosques and killings of muslims by shiv sena??? the only difference is your govt and other hindus support these incidents openly but muslims are in minority so they carry operations secretly.

Back
Top Bottom