What's new

Who will win in upcoming LokSabha elections in India?

Which party will win upcoming LokSabha elections?

• Total voters
In AP congress will get max 10 seats.In Telangana mostly KCR (TRS) will get around 10-12 seats.In rest of the AP congress vote bank is be split ed by Jagan which will benefit TDP.

If I had a vote, I will pick congress. Just for the lesser of two evils theory.
But I think it will be a minority government after the election, weather its NDA or UPA.

In AP congress will get max 10 seats.In Telangana mostly KCR (TRS) will get around 10-12 seats.In rest of the AP congress vote bank is be split ed by Jagan which will benefit TDP.

And who has got an alliance with BJP this time in andra.. whats the situation of TDP???

wished ye teen saal na hotey beech mein to acha hota :D

And who has got an alliance with BJP this time in andra.. whats the situation of TDP???

In Andhra , BJP is almost non-existant. 2 seats / 294 in state assembly and 0 MP seats.Therefore there is not much scope for BJP alliance for elections. However , after elections , except congress all the other parties- viz TDP , TRS , PRP and even Jagan's party could either join NDA or extend support from outside.
Among these , TDP under no circumstance would join/support UPA. TRS would join that alliance , whichever comes to power and promises to act on Telangana. PRP might loose most of it's power by next elections...but still , for the record , they will go with whoever gives them more money. And Jagan would leave no chance of humiliating sonia in each and every way. He could join with Congress , but only after sonia personally begs him. But it is being rumoured than Gali Janardhan Reddy-the Mining Mafia Don(BJP karnataka and YSR family's close friend) has already cut a secret deal btwn Jagan and BJP high command.

BJP/DMK ???? whats that... there are no chance of them getting aligned... unless DMK a makes a big cry over the scandals on raja and co.

No what I meant is I will vote for either of them depending on the candidate who stands there.

Or in more simple terms for Assembly elections DMK and Loksabha -BJP.

TDP will see some major gains in Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema ,
1. Becoz there is no YSR this time arnd in Congress
2. Jagan would seriously damage congress's vote share leading to TDP's victory in many places.
(It must be noted that though Congress has lot more seats than TDP, the vote share btwn the two differs only by a mere 1-1.5%)
In telangana , TDP and congress are both equally hit by TRS.

TDP will see some major gains in Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema ,
1. Becoz there is no YSR this time arnd in Congress
2. Jagan would seriously damage congress's vote share leading to TDP's victory in many places.
(It must be noted that though Congress has lot more seats than TDP, the vote share btwn the two differs only by a mere 1-1.5%)
In telangana , TDP and congress are both equally hit by TRS.

Just to add as u said above the TDP will never join Congress it cannot join NDA too!! Reason being Chandrababu has given the statement that he will never go with BJP again in his second term if i remember it correct or after it.

Also with Telangana agitation the Coastal people are watching all the parties carefully as each party speaks one thing in coastal region and another in Telangana. The situation is like a dormant volcano and if Congress is thinking of granting Telangana in 2014 or so just before elections then it can kiss good bye to our Region. The TDP there is strong and on par with Congress, also people will not respect those Congress leaders siding with high command. Already the fact that 33 MP's though sent by us to Parliament we got just one portfolio that too a insignificant one and that our MP's had to beg Mamata for more trains and return empty handed etc has really angered the public as it was splashed in various channels. I would love to see the Congress bite the dust this time. Sick wackos they are :angry:

I know we are all desperate for an election but the next one will happen only in 2014. A lot of things can change by then :D

Mine is for congress. BJP does not have any PM worthy candidate yet. And what will guarantee they don't fight among themselves after win.

Also Modi remains a divisive figure.

Just to add as u said above the TDP will never join Congress it cannot join NDA too!! Reason being Chandrababu has given the statement that he will never go with BJP again in his second term if i remember it correct or after it.
Yes. But that was 7 yrs ago and only due to Gujrat riots which were fresh in the nation's memory back then. Nonetheless , CBN is not going to go and hug BJP. He will provide outside support to the govt if that is what it takes to keep congress out of power.

Mine is for congress. BJP does not have any PM worthy candidate yet. And what will guarantee they don't fight among themselves after win.
Also Modi remains a divisive figure.
If Advani is not PM worthy , then who in the country is?
And btw , what is the guarantee that after elections , instead of MMS bacha gandhi is not made the PM?
Modi is divisive? It's your opinion. Talk to the muslims of gujrat..they now call him "pragati purush".
The only party that is divisive is congress. It's pseudo secularism has ruined the nation.

Other than that , I am tired of this inflation. I pray ..Congress goes down. Been so many days since Onions in my Sambhar.

Last edited:
Modi is divisive, muslims in Gujarat may support him, not elsewhere. Advani is too old. But sure I will vote even siva sena, if Rahul gandhi is PM candidate.

So folks with all the hustle going around in Indian politiks, who do you think will win the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. Will Congress win a third time or NDA aka BJP come in power this time? Please state your reasons also.

Personally ,I see Congress losing because of:
CWG scam,2G scam,weakness of Congress on black money issue and rather shielding of corrupt and very recent tiranaga row.So what do you think
1.UPA or 2. NDA

The 'Tiranga' now is a cheap trick for which a lot of people like you fell. Should GOI have allowed BJP to hoist national flag near ULFA's office? Would you agree for that? May be you will but that just means you are seeking mob justice. You feel you can and should win just because you have the numbers.That just alienates the supporters of separatists. The only way forward is inclusion not scaring people away. Besides we all know how peacefully such yatras go. And I am not saying BJP will start the violence. But it definitely did instigate it when it made the announcement.

I am not a fan of Congress either. But we all agree on why they suck so no arguments.

But it is with you and your friends views on BJP that I am worried about. Suddenly they became heroes to you for what?!! For trying to pull a 'yatra' again? Remember it won't be Vajpayee now. Some a-hole will a PhD in communal politics will become our PM. He will start alienating minorities, allow harassment of separatists and their supporters,but he will sustain out GDP growth at 10pc. And you will hail him for the 10 pc even though your brothers get victimised in the name of Hindutva and some one-India like policy.

So BJP will take your vote as an approval to their communal politics. The Gandhi kid will be made its General Secretary to continue in the same path. And you keep clapping for all this because you have your 10pc growth figure alright and Modi got so many investors.

Who gives a crap about growth when half your population start getting doubts about living in this country, except may the comfortable you?:sniper:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom