What's new

Who will win in upcoming LokSabha elections in India?

Which party will win upcoming LokSabha elections?

• Total voters

fire

New Recruit

Reaction score
So folks with all the hustle going around in Indian politiks, who do you think will win the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. Will Congress win a third time or NDA aka BJP come in power this time? Please state your reasons also.

Personally ,I see Congress losing because of:
CWG scam,2G scam,weakness of Congress on black money issue and rather shielding of corrupt and very recent tiranaga row.So what do you think
1.UPA or 2. NDA

It's only 'cause MMS, congress won the 2nd term. However, they have quite a few issues going against them this time around.. i.e.. corruption, scams & also they won't be naming a PM candidate beforehand.
NDA will come into power this time around & maybe some of UPA membes will join them too!!

ppl of india forgets every thing in past,so it depends who is in good form at the time of elections which are after 3 yrs.
so this thread is posted 3 yrs early
Sir i m trying to judge the mood of masses. After 2009 elections ,charm of Congress has been shattered badly.

Last edited:
i personally want BJP to win, not because i am supporter but because of the fact that change is very essential for Parliamentary democracy to function properly....we need change, though what worries me is that after vajpayee there is not a single leader in BJP with whom masses can align...

UPA won because of MMS..............next time if no MMS than its BJP is in power.

I dont know who will win - But I want the BJP to win and my vote is for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom