What's new

Who is the most corrupt politician in South Asia?

And the prize of being the most corrupt politician in South Asia goes to.....

none other than....

Italian Mafia Queen...

Sonia Gandhi...!!!

india is most corrupt state. the sole reason is that they deserve to be . indian are corrupt. its not just leaders , leaders are just as much corrupt as individual citizens.

Democracy makes sure you get what you really deserve.

and for those who just blame sonia and a fewother politicians needs to look at themselves first. how many here never paid a bribe to get the job done ?

Politicians r corrupted all over the world,it is not just confined to South Asia,Zardari or Laloo,they r just babies in front of the politician's from latin America and Africa.

If u ask me who is the worst I dont take a single me,if i am really against corruption my political affiliation here really dont matter.

For me both Soniaji and Advaniji r on the the same bunch.

Their r no saints here,we all know that,though we choose to ignore that.

india is most corrupt state. the sole reason is that they deserve to be . indian are corrupt. its not just leaders , leaders are just as much corrupt as individual citizens.

Democracy makes sure you get what you really deserve.

and for those who just blame sonia and a fewother politicians needs to look at themselves first. how many here never paid a bribe to get the job done ?

Corruption follows upright pyramid and not inverted pyramid.
Ever heard of yatha raja thatha praja (The public follows the king)

You are Echoing the myth propagated by Congress that 99% Bhartiye are corrupt. That myth would soon be busted by Nitish Kumar's Bihar.

Was it me who put gun on Rajiv Gandhi head to take bribe.
Was it me who put gun on A Raja head to take bribe.
Was it me who put gun on Kalmadi head to take bribe.
Was it me who said to police to delay my no objection cerificate.
Was it me who said to delay my BPL card.
or
Was it me who was responsible for not passing tougher Lokpall bill.

I didn't know whether we are most corrupt or not but surely till we have people like you I didn't think this corruption will end.

Damn after the scandal at the CWG I thought Kalmadi was sure to be #1.. you guys proved me wrong :p

Corruption follows upright pyramid and not inverted pyramid.
Ever heard of yatha raja thatha praja (The public follows the king)

You are Echoing the myth propagated by Congress that 99% Bhartiye are corrupt. That myth would soon be busted by Nitish Kumar's Bihar.

Was it me who put gun on Rajiv Gandhi head to take bribe.
Was it me who put gun on A Raja head to take bribe.
Was it me who put gun on Kalmadi head to take bribe.
Was it me who said to police to delay my no objection cerificate.
Was it me who said to delay my BPL card.
or
Was it me who was responsible for not passing tougher Lokpall bill.

I didn't know whether we are most corrupt or not but surely till we have people like you I didn't think this corruption will end.

Answer me have you ever paid bribe ? or did some favour to someone to get your work done.

or tried to influence somebody with your contact to get your job done.

What will be the criteria for the winner ? most money he embezzled or the money and wealth he made out of his/her embezzled money ? or wealth created by him and his close associated using state power ?

Answer me have you ever paid bribe ? or did some favour to someone to get your work done.

or tried to influence somebody with your contact to get your job done.

Me and my cousin filled the application form for passport on the same day. His passport came in 45 days (paid Rs 500 to police inspector who came on investigation so that he can't delay the further proceedings).

My passport comes after 5 months after filling two RTI's just because I decided not to pay bribe.

So who is responsible for this
is its my cousin
or the delay tactics of govt. and there public servants.

Back
Top Bottom