What's new

Who is the most corrupt politician in South Asia?

Once Pakistan’s President Zardari invited Indian Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar to see his country. Pawar was surprised by personal wealth of Zardari. Amazed, he asked him how he managed to make so much money in such a small time. Zardari told him: 'Can you see that bridge?
Pawar said; Yes.
10% Zardari calmly said with wry smile on his face
After a few months, Pawar invited Zardari tp India. Now it was Zardari ‘s turn to get awestruck by the personal wealth accumulated by Pawar. He was forced to ask how he managed to make so much money in such a small time since he hold such a small ministry in India whereas Zardari was President of a country.?
Pawar took him to an open space and asked: 'can you see that bridge?'
Zardari answered: 'No, I can't see any bridge, there is no bridge there.
'Pawar answered with sheepish smile: 100%

Once Pakistan’s President Zardari invited Indian Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar to see his country. Pawar was surprised by personal wealth of Zardari. Amazed, he asked him how he managed to make so much money in such a small time. Zardari told him: 'Can you see that bridge?
Pawar said; Yes.
10% Zardari calmly said with wry smile on his face
After a few months, Pawar invited Zardari tp India. Now it was Zardari ‘s turn to get awestruck by the personal wealth accumulated by Pawar. He was forced to ask how he managed to make so much money in such a small time since he hold such a small ministry in India whereas Zardari was President of a country.?
Pawar took him to an open space and asked: 'can you see that bridge?'
Zardari answered: 'No, I can't see any bridge, there is no bridge there.
'Pawar answered with sheepish smile: 100%

Agriculture minister pawar making bridges!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I think Mr.Z is the great contestant from our side...there is hardly any achievement he has not made in this field. Starting out with kidnapping a UK based Pakistani national in early 90s, he has got dozens of big conspiracies like French Mirages & sub marines deal....we can only come to know about his total achievements only after his death....

So, please pray we hear this soon!

former chief ministers of andhra pradesh Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy .... one ysr= 10*lalu prasad yadav

I think Mr.Z is the great contestant from our side...there is hardly any achievement he has not made in this field. Starting out with kidnapping a UK based Pakistani national in early 90s, he has got dozens of big conspiracies like French Mirages & sub marines deal....we can only come to know about his total achievements only after his death....

So, please pray we hear this soon!

he lacks the experience most indias politicians have hope that the swiss bank acount details are revealed by someone quickly

My vote for Karunanidhi. King of politics, freebies, corruptions, castism,...you can go on.

Once Bill Gates visited Karunanidhi (10+ years back) and Bill explained his ambitious plans of expansion in India. Karuna told 'I can loan you, if u need money' :-(

My vote for Karunanidhi. King of politics, freebies, corruptions, castism,...you can go on.

Once Bill Gates visited Karunanidhi (10+ years back) and Bill explained his ambitious plans of expansion in India. Karuna told 'I can loan you, if u need money' :-(

hahahahahaha :rofl:

Dont forget TR balu he used to come to my grandpas house to eat during election time....look at him now :cheesy:

Politician = corruption.

That's true for all over the world not confined to south Asia only.

10 lalu = 1 mulayam singh

10 mulayam singh = 1 mayawati

10 mayawati = 1 sharad pawar

10 sharad pawar = 1 karunanidhi

10 karunanidhi = 1 advani.

10 advani = 1 sonia gandhi.

Morel of the story = Sab chor hai.

My (not only mine but the whole Pakistani nation's) money is with our Zardari....

Ysr has earned 1lakh cr in 5 years
they have sold out all the lands in and around Hydrebad

Back
Top Bottom