What's new

Who is an Islamophobe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dig a grave and bury yourself. Do the world a favour.

You seemed to have mistaken me of your own Indian female newborns.

Islam is growing. Please cower behind your bed sheets.

Realistically speaking.

Do you honestly believe that the religion that looks down upon idol worship would condone of building idol worshiping temples in the birth place of that religion?

I mean, really?

By that logic, you people are disobeying your own religion. Why would it matter if someone burned the Quran? In a sense, you people have made the Kaaba, the moon and crescent and the Quran an idol. What was the need to send that person to prison who burned the Quran? Yes we know it's a holy book for Muslims, however is it in way threatening to Muslims or Islam?

Realistically speaking.

Do you honestly believe that the religion that looks down upon idol worship would condone of building idol worshiping temples in the birth place of that religion?

I mean, really?

My point exactly, the root cause is that you are taught to disrespect other religions; deep hatred and condescension towards nonbelievers. Don't expect a smile in return from every nonbeliever. Probably you need an introspection and update on outdated concepts.

Realistically speaking.

I mean, really?

Case and point,

and seriously do we really expect to give a **** when Muslims get massacred in Burma/Palestine/KAshmir ,when clearly Muslims are told to look down upon kafirs and kill all nonbelievers.

i mean really?

Case and point,

and seriously do we really expect to give a **** when Muslims get massacre d in Burma/Palestine/KAshmir when clearly Muslims are told to look down upon kafirs and kill all nonbelievers.

i mean really?

Your understanding of Islam is weak.

You sound like a moron to be honest.

Reactions: AUz

Getting personal are we? proof tht it hit the mark not tht i give a shi*.

u must be in the delusion tht i crave to be appraised by the Moozlim parasite. the case has been made.

Kabba is also a idol muslims kiss the black pagan rock there I have seen it

Another weak case, and lack of understanding.

Again you make yourselves not only appear ignorant to the world but your very own Muslim countrymen.

Getting personal are we? proof tht it hit the mark not tht i give a shi*.

u must be in the delusion tht i crave to be appraised by the Moozlim parasite. the case has been made.

Parasite?

You bastard.

Do I eat off you?

Do you pay my bills?

Stfu and take a seat son.

Your ignorance will not be entertained here.

Parasite?

You bastard.

Do I eat off you?

Do you pay my bills?

Stfu and take a seat son.

Your ignorance will not be entertained here.

HEheh :lol:. Dont strain ur brain

HEheh :lol:. Dont strain ur brain

You questioned my honor.

Don't slink away like a coward.

Mooslim parasite.

God damn boy.

I bet your parents are proud of raising you.

And the funny thing is it might be true, because they might be as xenophobic as you are.

Tell me where I said Muslims are inherently superior to others , cupcake? Quote me on that. Secondly , I explicitly stated in my post that I'm comparing regions where Muslim and non-Muslim population reside together in significant numbers...Go see my post again... india is the biggest sh!thole of the world itself..I don't know how it can be better than anybody else? You probably have more poors than whole OIC combined! LAWL!

Go read your post again.In all countries where Muslims and non-Muslims reside in significant numbers Muslims are behind the others. Thats a fact.

Yeah..indians are a better minority...They assimilate with native culture pretty well...they loose their culture rather quickly...but anyways...lets not go there....

No lets get there. Indians loose their cultures pretty fast.. LOL that is some slick **** that you are peddling here. We are attracting the local people to our culture mongoose. And american Indians are getting prolly more conservative than those folks back home. Even in India i've never seen so many kids flocking to attend Gita sessions, learn folk dances or observe vrat as I see here. The future is bright for us. Oh and yeah, coming to Pakistanis with their baggy pants and wannabe gangsta ssuup nigga talk, let's not get there.

BTW , you missed the point that the reason indians earn more is that most of them come here on WORK visa..unlike Muslims..anyways...

Yeah prolly you guys come on political asylum. Who knows ?

What does that pic prove? Muslim America as a whole still earn more than average American. They are more educated than average American etc...

Plus : There are many source that would contradict that picture of yours...but I didn't touch on that because that picture is insignificant to what we are talking....

Ofcourse it is significant dummy. It is by PEW one of the most reputed survey firm. Muslims are one of the least educated and poorest groups in US.Prove that pic wrong or suck it up.

Dummy , see above...did I mention "OIC" ? It is recognized body comprising of Muslim-majority states ... So I just compared OIC and india ...because afterall , indians were saying how backward Muslims are...so I just shown them the mirror...

Plus what numbers do you want?

For e.g GDP of OIC is $10.195196 trillion (PPP) ...and this number is from 2011...2012 is almost over...So it would be even bigger than this... and yes , 'oil money' accounts for a very little amount of this number :) ~ 80% to 85% of this GDP comes from non-oil goods and services .... so :wave:

Source : IMF Data and Statistics (2011 calculations) ...

This is just one number...I have all the stats...because afterall , i don't blow hot air likes indians...so just ask me hon ....

OIC....thats about right. An EU national can move from one member state to another without a visa. Lets try that in the Islamic neighborhood. How about you wave your imaginary OIC card and try move from Pakistan to Iran without a visa. Lets see how the Islamic brothers in Iran welcome you.

You questioned by honor.

Don't slink away like a coward.

Mooslim parasite.

God damn boy.

I bet your parents are proud of raising you.

And the funny thing is it might be true, because they might be as xenophobic as you are.

Honor? haha....a spineless moozlim invertebrate speaks of honor.

And ladies and gentlemen,

this here is the Hindu mentality to the core.

Go on. You're making all of us very, very proud.

*a standing ovation*

Id like to take this opportunity to thank my friends , my countrymen and my country fr considering me lucky enough to be born in this wonderful land and giving me an Education.:rofl:

17 pages of this thread and countless pages of numerous other threads,after watching hundreds of TV debates and reading I dont know how many newspaper articles.Conclusion-No one (Muslims,Non mulims,Muftis,Mullahs,terrorists,muslim world leaders,Muslim Scholars) seems to have the RIGHT interpretation of Islam .

Why Islam has to be so complex ?

Is the number 1.6 billion muslims really a measure of Success for Islam ? Or just adds more counfusion ?

Anyway the thread which was going smooth has been derailed due to some inane chest thumping. So thats about it. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom