What's new

Who gets to be a Muslim in Pakistan?

I think you did not bother to read my post. I said that Qadyani also believe in Allah and consider Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) as last prophet of ALLAH. Mirza never claimed to be new prophet of Islam but he claimed to be imam mahdi and second coming of jesus. So if Ulema define that muslim is someone who believe in ALLAH and last prophet of islam then Qadyani satisfy this requirement
Mr Mirza claimed to be PROPHET sir first he claimed to be Mahdi than claimed to be PROPHET but now a days Lahori Group of Qadyanis consider him only Mahdi but majority consider him PROPHET you go and first check their believes and even he is wrong as Mahdi because JESUS AS will come in lifetime of MAHDI and also IMAM MAHDI will come in current Saudi Arabia not in South Asia

Mr Mirza claimed to be PROPHET sir first he claimed to be Mahdi than claimed to be PROPHET but now a days Lahori Group of Qadyanis consider him only Mahdi but majority consider him PROPHET you go and first check their believes and even he is wrong as Mahdi because JESUS AS will come in lifetime of MAHDI and also IMAM MAHDI will come in current Saudi Arabia not in South Asia
I know they also have two sects within themselves and those who consider him prophet are very less.i learn abou others from their own sources. I am not saying they are right . All i am saying is that your molvi cannot define as basic as definition of muslim. so those qadyani who dont consider mirza as prophet are muslim accordding to definition of your ulema

I know they also have two sects within themselves and those who consider him prophet are very less.i learn abou others from their own sources. I am not saying they are right . All i am saying is that your molvi cannot define as basic as definition of muslim. so those qadyani who dont consider mirza as prophet are muslim accordding to definition of your ulema
Man you really need to do some research group who only consider him Mahdi are in minority and even they are the kazab lyres becaue he was not Imam Mahdi and they tried to divide Muslims when Imam Mahdi will arrive whole world will know it and he will arrive in current Saudi Arabia

Man you really need to do some research group who only consider him Mahdi are in minority and even they are the kazab lyres becaue he was not Imam Mahdi and they tried to divide Muslims when Imam Mahdi will arrive whole world will know it and he will arrive in current Saudi Arabia
I still not got answer of my question. since discussion is about pakistan let be specific about lahori ahamadi movement who believe in Allah and finality of prophethood then dont they satisfy the definition of muslim you mentioned in last post or now you going to change it that they should also be waiting for second coming of jesus as well imam mahdi in order to call themselves muslim ? yea agree they have different views about imam mahdi which are wrong according to us sunni but then shia also think one of their imam is mahdi who is hiding somewhere..i also did not get you when you said shaia can keep wrong beliefs in private and no problem..if same beliefs in public then what ? your beliefs are your beliefs no mattervwhat then why wrong beliefs ok in private and not ok in public ..

By this you mean that rural population is more educated and the survey results would be better in this regard?

The results will be even worse.

I didn't said that they are totally educated....but you means that all peoples living in Villages are without brain..???
For your information the most toppers in education field every year are belongs to rural areas.

I still not got answer of my question. since discussion is about pakistan let be specific about lahori ahamadi movement who believe in Allah and finality of prophethood then dont they satisfy the definition of muslim you mentioned in last post or now you going to change it that they should also be waiting for second coming of jesus as well imam mahdi in order to call themselves muslim ? yea agree they have different views about imam mahdi which are wrong according to us sunni but then shia also think one of their imam is mahdi who is hiding somewhere..i also did not get you when you said shaia can keep wrong beliefs in private and no problem..if same beliefs in public then what ? your beliefs are your beliefs no mattervwhat then why wrong beliefs ok in private and not ok in public ..
The believed in a false Mahdi and tried to spread his massage and they don't just consider him Mahdi their standard of Mahdi is a little higher

I personally don't see any problem with word "kafir". You can think others whatever you wish based on your personal beliefs or understanding of islam but someone is kafir don't mean you should go and kill them. Its not just about some sunni who consider shia as kafirs. I mean if you ask the opinions of shia about salafi /deobundi/wahabi then they would have the same opinions about them. The tension between sunni and shia only get worse when shia insult those companions of prophet muhammad(PBUH) whom Sunni consider greatest. The only sunni sect which shia consider good are brealvi.

secondly there is problem of definition of Muslim. Some scholar say you are muslim if you recite kalma which is there is no God except Allah and prophet Muhammad(PBUH) is the prophet of Allah. Now question arise if someone believe in this kalma and consider prophet muhmmad(PBUH) as prophet of Allah but don't consider him(PBUH) last prophet of Allah then will he be a Muslim? so then definition of Muslim will get change that you are Muslim if you believe in Allah and believe that Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) is the last prophet of Allah then qadyani get in equation who believe in this statement but consider mirza ghulam ahmad as second coming of jesus as well as imam mahdi whom others Muslims are still waiting? Are they muslim? According to pakistani constitution they are not muslim . Again what about those peopels who insult and declare some very close friends, relatives and wives of prophet Muhammad(PBUH) as naouzbillah munafiq? Should they consider muslim ? These are the questions which would have different answers from different peoples depend on their commitment with islam

I think that qadiyanis should have the same rights as every other Pakistani
but come on there are almost 1000's of idiots every year who claim themselves to be Mehdi(AS) or Prophet Jesus (AS)

I think that qadiyanis should have the same rights as every other Pakistani
but come on there are almost 1000's of idiots every year who claim themselves to be Mehdi(AS) or Prophet Jesus (AS)

What about this fellow?

Muhammad al-Mahdi -- Imam Al Ajal

Do you think he was (or is) one these "1000s of idiots who claim themselves to be Mehdi"?

What is your view on Imam Al Ajal?

Back
Top Bottom