What's new

Who do You think Killed Benazir Bhutto?

Who do you think is Behind Benazir Assasination ??

• Total voters
Mr zardari killed his wife .............:sniper:....................:blink:

Dont forget to vote guys..

Last edited:
^^ Offcourse not , there are bunch of devils who do these acts but with one head only!

Extremist militants, I'm assuming. She was a puppet to the Americans. They even repeatedly threatened to kill her.

yes, you are right.zardari dog has the same role

Last edited:
yar i think yeh zardari uncle ke he kam hay.that was completed with the help of musharaf.i think ppp walay jb daikhtay hain k ab govt milna mushkil hay to apni family main say ksi ko merwa daitay hain.unhain pata hy vssay to govt milni nai hy.:cheesy:

I used to think Zardari or A/Q but now I think there are actually some other elements. No, I am not thinking the CIA or another secret service.

lets see them one by one and the benefits they get from killing benazir:

PML N - due to her death they were not able to win the elections and now sitting in opposition.

Musharaf - this event has defaming effect for musharaf due to the involvemnet in BB s killing accusations.

Taliban - no benefit except more people become against them after this event. they definitely get some fame from this killing as an extremist organistaion and their capablities, so people satrted taking them more seriously

Zaradari - only benefits, no loss other than of his wife. premiership now came in zardari family which was in bhutto family before. now zardari family owns the PPP which was bhuttos product. he became president and won the election with huge majority which he never would be able to do (alone).

i think the only person who get benefitted the most from the death of Benazir bhutto is her husband and we all know the capabilities of zardari (Mr.10%) so i think that was zardari who killed her. may be there are some other elements involved in it as well but main was zardari.

regards

amazing as well as shocking

just see the poll results and still he is our president and running our country. so sad and shamefull, isnt it.

regards

Back
Top Bottom