What's new

Who do You think Killed Benazir Bhutto?

Who do you think is Behind Benazir Assasination ??

• Total voters
Mushraf would not kill Bhuto

It would weaken pak and that's not his wish.

Taliban might have killed her for being a woman.

Zadari probably killed her for power, also he making all those actions during her speech was there ever really an explanation for that.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

i am really curious how much IQ you have

How would an extremist factions in the Taliban feel is a woman wa running an Islamic republic.

More actions contributed to the matter yes but lets face it.

But lets face it They follow a twisted extremist version of islamic law.
They have enough reasons to kill her for being a woman head of state then anything else.

Haven't they also recently started attacking the educational institute for girls as well as universities.

^^^ Man i surrender , you might have been playing " Bantay " with Taliban you know more than i do about them. :lol:

That's not it. The only reason Taliban would kill her since she had the backing of the US.

^^ If you are thinking that i am Pro taliban than i am afraid you are wrong my friend , if i can i would " Roast " all of them.

They had denied this attack and i don't think so there is any TTP hand in this act .

I think it is our own MR President because he is not even letting any independent inquiry happen neither he allowed the autopsy of the dead body!!

That's not it. The only reason Taliban would kill her since she had the backing of the US.

I agree but asim bhai things do indicate more towards mr 10% as you mentioned the Killing of the " most credible witness " and i have also learned that after the attack he was on a House arrest until he was shot dead.;)

More like bollywood movies but it is true that MR zardari is the one who has got most of the benefit from her death!
What do you say?

How would an extremist factions in the Taliban feel is a woman wa running an Islamic republic.

They have enough reasons to kill her for being a woman head of state then anything else.

Haven't they also recently started attacking the educational institute for girls as well as universities.

BB has been an elected Prime Minister twice before, she also assisted the Afghan Taliban fight the soviets during her govn't, but they didn't kill her before? now did they?

In addition there are more women MPs in Pakistan than any other Muslim country, and women are hardly ever threatened by extremists groups for running offices just because they happen to be women.

Even the most extremists groups still abide by the Shariah though they're rather harsh in their interpretation and implementation and unfamiliar with situational awareness. Almost all of 'em are married with women and if they hated women so much they wouldn't be married and living with their wives n daughters. So your bogus theory of some islamic extremists killing women just cuz they happen to be women and run for office is rather stupid.

Their views on women are not even as close to your hindu extremist monks who still encourage the hindu ritual of Sati - burning widows alive by force, still practiced in rural parts of India. You guys should thank the Moguls and British for banning such dehumanizing practices and giving your women some recognition.

TTP is pro American as generals/media says so it is stupid to say that TTP killed BB as they both were pro Americans!

True Talibans >>> they have good relations with Pakistani actors!

Government >>> Why were the evidence removed within hours?

Zardari was not the President!

But I do believe Zardari was involved...

The game is not that simple!
No one is saint!
including Musharaf, Zardari, Actors, U.S., TTP etc...

but Musharaf showed some resistance towards the investigation and his role was not quite straight!
On the other hand Zardari is in heavens right now!!
enjoying when people are dyeing

If Zardari cannot give permission about the auto spy thing than what about Musharaf?
Zardari was not the president when BB died..
Musharaf could do many things but he didn't...

Now give us an unbiased reply!
you pro army and pro politician guys!

Last edited:

yes there were political motivations as well, isn't that the reason behind all assassination

but what do you think they told the brainwashed fools who carriers out the assassination

BB has been an elected Prime Minister twice before, she also assisted the Afghan Taliban fight the soviets during her govn't, but they didn't kill her before? now did they?

In addition there are more women MPs in Pakistan than any other Muslim country, and women are hardly ever threatened by extremists groups for running offices just because they happen to be women.

Even the most extremists groups still abide by the Shariah though they're rather harsh in their interpretation and implementation and unfamiliar with situational awareness. Almost all of 'em are married with women and if they hated women so much they wouldn't be married and living with their wives n daughters. So your bogus theory of some islamic extremists killing women just cuz they happen to be women and run for office is rather stupid.

Their views on women are not even as close to your hindu extremist monks who still encourage the hindu ritual of Sati - burning widows alive by force, still practiced in rural parts of India. You guys should thank the Moguls and British for banning such dehumanizing practices and giving your women some recognition.

Listen i am talking about the extremist elements. BB was prime minister years ago when Taliban and its lackeys were no where near as powerful.

You cant deny that Today elements like that TTP are more powerful then in the past.

And are also more intent on forcing, their views on others(SWAT)

Bhutto assassination was no doubt political but there are also other factors involved as well.

How can the Taliban be against education for girls and women if the state is run by a women. Their brainwashing center's need such symbolism to achieve their goals.

Face it the Taliban are extremists by any account, killing here for pure symbolic reasons would not be above them.

Taliban might have killed her for being a woman.

Excellent satire.

RAZIA SULTANA, the mughal empress of India was killed only becoz she was a female ruler.

Do you seriously think such events take place all over the world for such simple reasons?
"We don't want a female PM so lets go kill her"

Here are some facts for you:

B.B had two bomb proof cars, a white Land Cruiser and a Black Mercedes and she use to decide at the very last moment which car she will sit in.

Rehman Malik
Babar Awan
Farathullah Babar
These three gentlemen sat in the black Mercedes while B.B was still walking towards the exit of the Park.

Babar Awans first interview after the blast:
My head was sticking out of the left window and I was watching B.B then I heard rounds being fired and saw B.B going inside the car and then there was a blast so we thought she went inside before the blast so she must be alright and we told the driver to speed up and get out of here.

Rehman Malik's first interview after the blast:

I didn't hear any rounds being fired but felt the blast and the car went up a few inches.

Now if Babar Awan who was sitting right next to him had his window open and was watching B.B and heard the rounds and saw her go inside, how could Rehman Malik not hear the rounds.

According to Naheed Khan Benazirs P.A who was with her in the car said right after the blast the black Mercedes and the Security vehicles raced away and after traveling few Kms the driver said the tires are flat and can't drive on the rims anymore so they stopped, another jeep stopped right behind them which was Sherry Rehmans car and her driver recognized the car, he was alone and B.B was transferred into that car and taken to the hospital. You know where was the black Mercedes?
Zardari House in Isb.:cheesy:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...r-shahid-masood-27th-dec-09-a.html#post599091

I'm sure you would know the whole area was washed and all the evidence was wasted, but i'm guessing you wouldn't know this. The SP (Superintendent of Police) who was in charge of that area and on whose orders the area was washed is now promoted to SSP (Senior Superintendent of Police) in PPP's Govt.

In charge of Benazir's security Khalid Shenshah gets killed.
Rehman Dacoit gets killed.

Rehman Malik becomes the Interior Minister
Babar Awan becomes the Law Minister
Farathullah Babar becomes the Presidents Spokesperson.
Zardari becomes the President of Pakistan.

I don't know how much do you know about Zardari's reputation in Pakistan and his relationship with B.B and his importance in PPP but if someone had said 5 years ago "Zardari will become the President of Pakistan, people would have gotten him admitted to a mental hospital.

It has been 2 years since PPP has come into power and there is Zero progress in this regard.

I don't see how TTP benefited from all this other then a full scale operation against them.

@ haawk
Stop trolling for a change and contribute something useful.

Last edited:
Do you seriously think such events take place all over the world for such simple reasons?
"We don't want a female PM so lets go kill her"

Here are some facts for you:

B.B had two bomb proof cars, a white Land Cruiser and a Black Mercedes and she use to decide at the very last moment which car she will sit in.

Rehman Malik
Babar Awan
Farathullah Babar
These three gentlemen sat in the black Mercedes while B.B was still walking towards the exit of the Park.

Babar Awans first interview after the blast:
My head was sticking out of the left window and I was watching B.B then I heard rounds being fired and saw B.B going inside the car and then there was a blast so we thought she went inside before the blast so she must be alright and we told the driver to speed up and get out of here.

Rehman Malik's first interview after the blast:

I didn't hear any rounds being fired but felt the blast and the car went up a few inches.

Now if Babar Awan who was sitting right next to him had his window open and was watching B.B and heard the rounds and saw her go inside, how could Rehman Malik not hear the rounds.

According to Naheed Khan Benazirs P.A who was with her in the car said right after the blast the black Mercedes and the Security vehicles raced away and after traveling few Kms the driver said the tires are flat and can't drive on the rims anymore so they stopped, another jeep stopped right behind them which was Sherry Rehmans car and her driver recognized the car, he was alone and B.B was transferred into that car and taken to the hospital. You know where was the black Mercedes?
Zardari House in Isb.:cheesy:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...r-shahid-masood-27th-dec-09-a.html#post599091

I'm sure you would know the whole area was washed and all the evidence was wasted, but i'm guessing you wouldn't know this. The SP (Superintendent of Police) who was in charge of that area and on whose orders the area was washed is now promoted to SSP (Senior Superintendent of Police) in PPP's Govt.

In charge of Benazir's security Khalid Shenshah gets killed.
Rehman Dacoit gets killed.

Rehman Malik becomes the Interior Minister
Babar Awan becomes the Law Minister
Farathullah Babar becomes the Presidents Spokesperson.
Zardari becomes the President of Pakistan.

I don't know how much do you know about Zardari's reputation in Pakistan and his relationship with B.B and his importance in PPP but if someone had said 5 years ago "Zardari will become the President of Pakistan, people would have gotten him admitted to a mental hospital.

It has been 2 years since PPP has come into power and there is Zero progress in this regard.

I don't see how TTP benefited from all this other then a full scale operation against them.

@ haawk
Stop trolling for a change and contribute something useful.

Everything is trolling isn't it.

Fine what ever, you want to go to such lengths as to rationalise the irrational actions of extremists then fine go ahead.
What reason can you tell me for suicide bombers
What reason can you tell me for for killing civilians

Why are they doing it, how is killing the people on the streets going to help them take over the country, but they do it any way, Just to instill fear.

Are you telling me with out a shadow doubt that the Extremists would not have killed her for simply being a strong woman leader.
Just to make a sumbolic statement.

But all that aside i said in my very first post that it was probably Zadari.

I even said it was him in the pole.

I may not know as much on the issue as you but i also suspect it was zadari.

I was only stating a motivation for the killing oF BB by the Taliban

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom