What's new

Who are the TOP 5 Muslim Navies?

Muslim Navy?? Is navy a religious entity?? Since when?? :P
Better to talk about Muslim cuisine...their best contribution to the world...my vote for Biriyani & Kababs :D World conquering items (after Veena Malik though) :cheesy:

Of-course, BD will always be at top.

Cry babies can go cry in a corner.

Dont know why you indians want to be part of every list even if it does not concern you- exactly opposite to the Jews who doesnt want to be in any list-

Sir that is because we are very Social people :D

Of-course, BD will always be at top.

Cry babies can go cry in a corner.

Bangladesh with its retired Cost Gaurd Ships is definately the top Navy :omghaha:

I'll propably admire all of your opinions on the army, air force but in the navy, even if you put all muslim navies together it can't match with a 932 years old Turkish Navy. So;

1- Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri
2- Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri
3- Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri
4- Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri
5- Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri

I completely disagree with tht list..

Iranian navy with its midget subs and inferior surface ships seriously?
Indonesian navy with 2 subs from 1980s? and obsolete ships frm 60s?
Malaysian navy with 4= 600 ton corvettes,2x 1600-1200 ton obsolete frigs and 2 scorpene subs?
KSAN = a few frigs, 4x corvettes and no submarines?

Tell us how they fare PN?

Technology maybe my comrade :) But doesn't matter, Pakistani Navy has about 240 vessels, am I right huh? :cheers:

Technology maybe my comrade :) But doesn't matter, Pakistani Navy has about 240 vessels, am I right huh? :cheers:

Lets compare iranian,malaysian,indonesian,saudi and Pakistani ships,subs and capabilities... and get the answer...

Lets compare iranian,malaysian,indonesian,saudi and Pakistani ships,subs and capabilities... and get the answer...

PAKİSTAN NAVY :yahoo:

Pakistan-and-Turkish-navy-by-pakarmedforces.com.jpg

101129-N-0000X-001.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom