What's new

Who are Sri Lanka’s close allies?

Sri Lanka and her allies are going to destroy us mate. :cry: It's game over for us bro. We're finished! :cry:

The purpose of this thread is exactly that ! To intimidate us. Some people think India is finished if our neighbors ally with China ! LOL !

Sri Lanka and her allies are going to destroy us mate. :cry: It's game over for us bro. We're finished! :cry:

lol, I haven't mentioned anything like that.
Why India is too much worrying about the countries we are dealing with? Answer is there!

The purpose of this thread is exactly that ! To intimidate us. Some people think India is finished if our neighbors ally with China ! LOL !

No bro, they're right. We are so screwed. Better say goodbye to your family man 'cos they're coming to get us. No more evil plan hatching for us. Damn! I'm gonna' miss those days. :cry:

lol, I haven't mentioned anything like that.
Why India is too much worrying about the countries we are dealing with? Answer is there!

We are not ! it is what you like to believe.

china and pakistan want to be srilanka's friend as they want to reduce india's influence over the region, and india to prevent this wants to be friendly with srilanka... Bangladesh is in same situation like srilanka.....
So Bangladesh and Srilanka should support each other in any case in balancing china-pak vs india influence.....

I'm not being funny dude. I just came to this realization recently. Our end is inevitable. I'm just trying to enjoy my last few days. :frown:

title of the thread is not appropriate. 'Who is sri lanka's probable enemy if there is any ' would be more appropriate. . And we all know the answer... If srilanka is attacked ever, it would be by india.

this is why he wrote those lines. It is normal by any patriotic citizen to say so. That doesnt mean you have to make fun of this.

title of the thread is not appropriate. 'Who is sri lanka's probable enemy if there is any ' would be more appropriate. . And we all know the answer... If srilanka is attacked ever, it would be by india.

this is why he wrote those lines. It is normal by any patriotic citizen to say so. That doesnt mean you have to make fun of this.

you forgot usa..last time they crossed their country;)

Awh jeez, I'll probably regret asking this but why do you think India would want to invade Sri Lanka?

Awh jeez, I'll probably regret asking this but why do you think India would want to invade Sri Lanka?

you didnt understand me. India doesnt want to invade sri lanka. Same as every other country of the world. No one is hostile to lanka now. But if any day it is attacked probability says it would be india....

Back
Top Bottom