What's new

Who are Sri Lanka’s close allies?

china , sri lanka are allies and India is a friend they fear and distrust but a friend nonetheless . Since the end of LTTE , we have come closer however some issues will remain like treatment of Tamils etc .

No we have helped each other out in past and relations remain brotherly.
They will continue to improve Regardless of what you Indians think!!!!!

In present time these types of so called HELP is known as a bilateral trade.You do not help each other its called mutual benefit.
There is nothing of thinking whatever was evident to me, I wrote..

Furthermore, if i comment or reply it shall then be called as trolling.
Hence, I would like to end it here itself.

Perhaps this kind of attitude is what is pissing India's neighbors off?

No,it is the reality.USA is bigger than Canada and Mexico.Russia is bigger than Ukraine,Belarus and Georigia,Brazil is bigger and better than Argentina,Paraguay and Uruguay.It is called reality,live with it.

No,it is the reality.USA is bigger than Canada and Mexico.Russia is bigger than Ukraine,Belarus and Georigia,Brazil is bigger and better than Argentina,Paraguay and Uruguay.It is called reality,live with it.

America doesn't dictate whom or what Canada sleeps with.

Id like to ask sri lankans tht questions.... Sri lankan?saimav?skyline? others

Id like my Lankan friends to answer tht question!

Sri lanka supported Pakistan in past wars ...

And we returned the favour by arming our SRI LANKAN brothers with weapons when the world had denied them against,trained their Special forces,officer corps and sent our PAF pilots to bomb the LTTE bastards ... a JOB WELL DONE!

All the best to our SRI LANKAN FRNDS!

Id like to ask sri lankans tht questions.... Sri lankan?saimav?skyline? others

Id like my Lankan friends to answer tht question!

Sri lanka supported Pakistan in past wars ...

And we returned the favour by arming our SRI LANKAN brothers with weapons when the world had denied them against,trained their Special forces,officer corps and sent our PAF pilots to bomb the LTTE bastards ... a JOB WELL DONE!

All the best to our SRI LANKAN FRNDS!

:lol:

First three sentences - Let Sri Lankans decide

Last three sentences- Trying best to convince Sri Lankans to take his country's name .

Why SL need allies? IS she going to form a block or preparing for war?

With whom SL has signed treaties and what she has offered something in return.

or may be your question is who is offering free lunches to SL.

Isn't it?

First three sentences - Let Sri Lankans decide

Last three sentences- Trying best to convince Sri Lankans to take his country's name .

Just stating the fact......... go see the OPs posts about Pakistan in the past....:rolleyes:

Dnt need to convince anybdy....... we know tht..... coz its a proven thing...

They consume their products and decide their interest rate and they pretty do decide who canada sleeps with.

You sure know how to argue with least possible knowledge.

P.S: US decides Canadian interest rate?

People to people relationship, then India.

From a military prospective, Pakistan, as it provided guns and bullets, when SL attack its own civillians.

China and India for economic reasons.

Back
Top Bottom