What's new

Who are Bangladesh’s good friends in the Future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Koi faida nahi", these are all old stories. Here what Akash was trying to mean "proven friend of China" means after 1975. India cannot be our friend this is a fact," Montobbo nish preojon".

Yaa.. man.. whatever that makes u guys happy.. i have been seeing this " India cannot be trusted " lines since i joined here..

This proven friend, bhai- bhai, flaggy smiley posting stuff are getting a bit bored for me.

Anyway .. the whole region needs to have some sort of trust mechanism and has to live with mutual trust . ( Now just dont quote me and say India blah blah blahsss)

regards

@ Who says that Pakistan is our enemy ? It is all Awami and Indian propaganda ? Past is past. For the last 37 years it was Pakistan rather than India who had helped us in all aspects. And I tell you the truth, it will be Pakistan who in times of real crisis will help us. Pakistan has lost everything but yet they have a real inner feeling for us. I fully agree that Pakistan is our brother and not a friend.

Can you elaborate how pakistan has helped you for last 37 years. That too in all aspects?

It would be a great day that when brothers would become friends :bangladesh:

Bangladesh exists.

That in itself is good.

We wish them well!

They can chose anyone to be their friends.

How does that matter?

They should rejoin Pakistan.

Looks like theres a newcomer in the Pink Parade. Care to elaborate why
would BD do that after what happened previously? One mans foolish
perception can not be the heart of the sanes. Typically when they avoid
a forum with whom they had the dance of the devil which is
unfortunate.

Japan, China, Korea should only be the good friends of Bangladesh at
the moment as they are investing in millions unofficially. Making their
own infrastructure and helping the national grid. India nor Pakistan
will ever be our good friends because of their own stupidity and greed.
We did nothing wrong for the aformentioned countries but both of 'em
alwyasys tried to destabilize us somehow, either in the cloak of help or nakedly.
The earlier these stupid politicians understand that the better.
Its the common people who worked hard to take this country forward
not the politicians. They are our pets from whom we get entertainment.

CHINA for sure. coupled with some other countries that can join BD.

why no one took the name of JAPAN?? Only country in the world that loves Bangladesh without any ill motive!! I am very grateful to that country . . .yes china is very important for us as well as india. . .

Japan is a country that is carrying out development work in many countries including India. so basically if you are talking in strategic and defence terms then China is better than Japan as Japan will mostly be in US camp and remain neutral

In one word China. Keep the USA in good humour. Break India...........

Everyone wants to be your friend, as your economy gets bigger.

Hence China is trying to Bangla freind, by giving them loans to buy Chinese goods, and flooding they market. Where was China when Bangladesh was made?

Fact is Bang people and to naive and young to accept this is worrying, but polticians on Bang side want friendly relationship with India which is good.

No... GodMother.. with no power except whinning around..

Plz check BD section..it is BD members who always whine...even every thread is whining..from water to BSF to land to mobile companies to auto sector to AL to BNP to textiles to AIDS to malaria to floods to drought .....i am tired now

Looks like theres a newcomer in the Pink Parade. Care to elaborate why would BD do that after what happened previously? One mans foolish perception can not be the heart of the sanes. Typically when they avoid a forum with whom they had the dance of the devil which is
unfortunate.

Japan, China, Korea should only be the good friends of Bangladesh at the moment as they are investing in millions unofficially. Making their
own infrastructure and helping the national grid. India nor Pakistan will ever be our good friends because of their own stupidity and greed.
We did nothing wrong for the aformentioned countries but both of 'em alwyasys tried to destabilize us somehow, either in the cloak of help or nakedly.
The earlier these stupid politicians understand that the better. Its the common people who worked hard to take this country forward
not the politicians. They are our pets from whom we get entertainment.

So you are a Pink Parader!

I thought such people are not there in BD! Al Zakira said so!!

Good for you. I am not; though I have no phobias against the Pink Parade chaps or even Pink Panthers!

Why should BD join Pakistan?

Well, if the soul songs sing from the same song sheet, then why not sing together under one Conductor?

What do you mean by one man's fool perception?

There are three who sing from the same song sheet - Zakira, Skies and Akarmal.

As they say - one Bengali is a poet, two Bengalis are two political parties and three Bengalis are a riot!! :)

You have a riot going if one goes by the saying!

Now which forum did these devils go and dance in. I have not understood the sentence.

Why is China, Japan and Korea investing in BD unofficially as you put it? Why unofficially? What's so shameful about investing in BD? Not understood.

Fair enough is India and Pakistan are Never going to be your friends. The sooner the façade is over, it will be good.

I am rather intrigued that you consider your politicians as domestic animal who are your companions.

What variety of domestic animals are they? Your milch cows?

Reunification with Pakistan is the best option..bahut khel liye 30 saal..ab wapas ghar jayo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom