What's new

Who are Bangladesh’s good friends in the Future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh this is the pathetic mentality coming from India which i was talking about. Why you Indians think anyone going out of Indian influence and joining China is "anti-India" ??

China doesn't need anyone to be anti-India as China is powerful enough to tackle India. infact its India who needs even small countries in the region to go against China
China is powerful enough to tackle India,but can't use it's entire power against India cuz India has power and sources enough to drag down Chinese economic growth several years behind -that's what China doesn't want therefore it needs small countries..same goes for India..India is powerful enough to defend itself against China..and China knows it that's why it is helping out YOU,SL,Nepal,Bangladesh etc..you simply fail to understand this...China is no mother teresa to help India's neighbors without 'any reason'. :rolleyes:

China takes no loans for their national budget.

China does not allow foreign nations to dictate terms to them.

Therefore, it is not incorrect of nations to be seen wanting and wishing like hell to copycat China.

However, the way things are panning out, Dehli bahoot door as the saying goes!

i don't know what you understood from my post. . . I meant being the regional power here in south asia india has influences on its neighbours. . . which is a problem for neighbours who believes in sovereignty. . . It is normal. . And you went to migration terrorist licking blah blah. . . All the indian posters are doing it. . The same end - migration. . If it gives you mental peace. . Let it be. . Funny. . I used to think indians are rational and pakistanis and bangladeshis are sentimental. . .
Woh,you need to change your thinking then..cuz when it comes to passing bad comments towards our country..Indians are the people with most dangerous response..;)

Can't really believe you are journalist with such pathetic ideology.

Still dont have as pathetic as you have

Bangladeshis are gamechangers?How? and why should i burn against a bangladeshi,what has a bangladeshi got to offer me competence in any field?nothing.

Bangladesh is an important game changer because

1. in case of Indo-China war, its the shortest route which India can use for transporting military logistic to North East

2. Though BD India can fight its insurgency in NE

3. BD can be used for developing insurgency hit North East where your govt is failed to do so due. and we also remember India asking BD to invest in its North East so basically BD can be beneficial for economy there too.

4. Bangladesh is the gateway to Bay of Benga

5. Duty free access for Indian goods

there are many more reasons why BD is important

China takes no loans for their national budget.

China does not allow foreign nations to dictate terms to them.

Therefore, it is not incorrect of nations to be seen wanting and wishing like hell to copycat China.

However, the way things are panning out, Dehli bahoot door as the saying goes!
Yes.."Dilli abhi bahut door hai":D

Some advise to my Bengali brothers "Be gracious to all men, but choose the best to be your friends"

Still dont have as pathetic as you have

Bangladesh is an important game changer because

1. in case of Indo-China war, its the shortest route which India can use for transporting military logistic to North East

2. Though BD India can fight its insurgency in NE

3. BD can be used for developing insurgency hit North East where your govt is failed to do so due. and we also remember India asking BD to invest in its North East so basically BD can be beneficial for economy there too.

4. Bangladesh is the gateway to Bay of Benga

5. Duty free access for Indian goods

there are many more reasons why BD is important
oh there again..being important and a game changer are 2 very very different things..Please...update your brain.
Maldives is also important,Nepal,Bhutan,Myanmar all hold some importance....doesn't mean that they are game changers,does it?
Understand the difference between game changers and important entities.

China is powerful enough to tackle India,but can't use it's entire power against India cuz India has power and sources enough to drag down Chinese economic growth several years behind -that's what China doesn't want therefore it needs small countries..same goes for India..India is powerful enough to defend itself against China..and China knows it that's why it is helping out YOU,SL,Nepal,Bangladesh etc..you simply fail to understand this...China is no mother teresa to help India's neighbors without 'any reason'. :rolleyes:

if that is then why bharatis are so much frustrated if BD goes to Chinese block.

so relax and let Bangladesh decide and dont try to impose your irrational bullying. if BD is insignificant as claimed by you then why you are so much worried and irritated if BD members consider other countries for alliance

if that is then why bharatis are so much frustrated if BD goes to Chinese block.

so relax and let Bangladesh decide and dont try to impose your irrational bullying. if BD is insignificant as claimed by you then why you are so much worried and irritated if BD members consider other countries for alliance

LOL.. They are going to a block and say "you are my real friend"....:lol:

PS: no bullying, no frustration.. just that all these threads looks funny seeing all these "i love you, "you love me".. brother -brother" threads..

oh there again..being important and a game changer are 2 very very different things..Please...update your brain.
Maldives is also important,Nepal,Bhutan,Myanmar all hold some importance....doesn't mean that they are game changers,does it?
Understand the difference between game changers and important entities.

India is virtually occupying Maldives, Bhutan for the same reason whereas in Nepal the bharatis tried their best to meddle but so far you are not successful fully.

so all in all the bottom line is BD better kick India for own betterment

LOL.. They are going to a block and say "you are my real friend"....:lol:

PS: no bullying, no frustration.. just that all these threads looks funny seeing all these "i love you, "you love me".. brother -brother" threads..

:what: sparky i can see some loonies from your side jumping into BD threads and post all emotional frustration here belittling BD BUT was not expecting you to come up with same.

as far as love or brotherhood that is not topic here. its all about logical argument and its a fact that BD can prosper and more secure by going to China than anyone else

:what: sparky i can see some loonies from your side jumping into BD threads and post all emotional frustration here belittling BD BUT was not expecting you to come up with same.

as far as love or brotherhood that is not topic here. its all about logical argument and its a fact that BD can prosper and more secure by going to China than anyone else

Oh come on Jana. BD is doing just fine. Their economy is having a great time and their export graphs are soring up. Its not because of India or China or anybody else , but due to BD themselves. All these BD-India, BD-china ..real friends things are BS. Each country does what its best suited for them.
They are doing it just fine and as immidiete neighbours we have good relationships.. Its just that few loonies come here and bash India gets all the applauses for self satisfaction.

But seriously ....Who Cares:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom