What's new

Which country is China's best/true friend?

Dnt now abt a joint -defence proposal... but Pakistan should have joined 62 war with india... the same war during which india offered thousands of sqm IOK territory .. to keep Pakistan out of tht war...... which Ayub refused..
man Ayub khan was a curse & a traitor, his fatal mistake of not accepting the Chinese offer for a joint sino-pak attack on India back in 1962, he committed the biggest treason, man that was our golden chance & ayub the duffer & curse ,screwed it! :hitwall: instead of Ayub khan, had Akbar Khan been the president we would have a different Pakistan today

Judging by a statement, "An attack on Islamabad, is an attack on Beijing"
My vote is Pakistan.

Useless guys alway use their mouth to insult the others and do nothing to real, I just remember how Chinese did in crisis with Japan about Senkaku Islands: attack Japanese in China and made riot, rob their own fellow, and said "bla bla bla..." about Japan to sell their goods ... Mr.Ah-Q's so good ... :rofl:

What did they said about Abbottabad operation, and do anything after that when USA keep their drone strike that made damage including Pakistan soldiers and civilian ... Or PRC need Pakistan beg them for help with their "sweet love" ... :haha:

China warns the U.S.: "Any Attack on Pakistan Would be Construed as an Attack on China"

Last edited:
Useless guys alway use their mouth to insult the others and do nothing to real, I just remember how Chinese did in crisis with Japan about Senkaku Islands: attack Japanese in China and made riot, rob their own fellow, and said "bla bla bla..." about Japan to sell their goods ... Mr.Ah-Q's so good ... :rofl:

What did they said about Abbottabad operation, and do anything after that when USA keep their drone strike that made damage including Pakistan soldiers and civilian ... Or PRC need Pakistan beg them for help with their "sweet love" ... :haha:

China warns the U.S.: "Any Attack on Pakistan Would be Construed as an Attack on China"
They are yet to attack Pakistan.

friendship is between equals.....there is no friendship between the master and the slave.

US...if US would not have brought Chinese toys and plastic, China may nor have been the economy that it is today

If we reduce buying Indian Junks, the poverty of India will increase drastically. We are the biggest importer of Indian junk among the developing countries in the world/

@Chinese-Dragon

There was a point in history when apart from Pakistan and Albania (Both Muslim states) no body stood with China. No 'interrsts' were involved then, Pakistan violated CENTO and SEATO obligations for China by not joining a US-India lead 'China containment effort'.

Our relations with China are centuries old, way before Pakistan was created, we the people habited this land then and were friends and business partners with China.

@Chinese-Dragon

Ayub Khan was an American lapdog who brutalized Fatima Jimnah and cheated her out of elections to impose tha marshal law.

I wish we had a true leader in 1962, Kashmir would have been a free land.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom