What's new

Which Book are you reading

Just bought Manuscript Found in Accra !!!

Lets see if it's as fascinating as Aleph. :D

Guys out of new books.Send me some names.Fiction. Non fiction. Murders. Court cases.
No biography please.I get board to deaths,reading those.

Right now? "Multivariate Statistics and IBM SPSS"

its a good 'how to' book for any I/O students. :smitten:

Just started reading "Empire of the stars" by "Arthur I Miller".The premise of the book is fascinating especially to indians.It tells the story of one Subramaniyam chandrashekhar who was the first one to claim that certain stars will collapse at certain times to virtually nothing i.e death of stars.This particular discovery rankled the foremost astrophysicist of the day sir Arthur Eddington who subjected chandrashekhar ro humiliating public ridicule.His correctness has now been proved some 40 yrs after his initial mathematical discovery.Turning out quite a good read.

I am reading
Quantum Mechanics, Bransden & Joachain
Heat and Thermodynamics, Zeemansky and Dittman
Electrodynamics, Griffith

Just started reading "Empire of the stars" by "Arthur I Miller".The premise of the book is fascinating especially to indians.It tells the story of one Subramaniyam chandrashekhar who was the first one to claim that certain stars will collapse at certain times to virtually nothing i.e death of stars.This particular discovery rankled the foremost astrophysicist of the day sir Arthur Eddington who subjected chandrashekhar ro humiliating public ridicule.His correctness has now been proved some 40 yrs after his initial mathematical discovery.Turning out quite a good read.

Such is the way of great minds. They are usually long dead before they are vindicated. Ergo, Copernicus !

Guys out of new books.Send me some names.Fiction. Non fiction. Murders. Court cases.
No biography please.I get board to deaths,reading those.

Have you tried fantasy fiction yet.....i'll suggest "Name of the wind" of kingkiller triollogy, painted man by Peter .v .Brett.
For court cases the usual liberal dosages of Perry mason and John Grisham.For fiction try "Bruno and boots" series by Gordan Korman, a bit kiddish but worth it.

But first of all try A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court by mark twain.....you'll enjoy it.

10416998_264415657075948_1959456542924918049_n.jpg

Finished it, just good for any one wanting to understand Islam @shuntmaster @Jessica_L you better read this one

Last edited:
Not reading anything now but started with Sycamore Row by John Grisham, pending finish since a month.

Have you tried fantasy fiction yet.....i'll suggest "Name of the wind" of kingkiller triollogy, painted man by Peter .v .Brett.
For court cases the usual liberal dosages of Perry mason and John Grisham.For fiction try "Bruno and boots" series by Gordan Korman, a bit kiddish but worth it.

But first of all try A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court by mark twain.....you'll enjoy it.
Thanks for the suggestion. Will definitely look up for these books ,this Friday.

Not reading anything now but started with Sycamore Row by John Grisham, pending finish since a month.
Beautiful book.finish it you will like the ending.

Just finished

Sniper's Honor by Stephen Hunter

&

Never Go Back by Lee Child

Currently reading:

Leadership: Project and human capital management by John McManus.

Back
Top Bottom