What's new

where should be the most developed region of Pak in future

Right this is from someone who said your road network is 1000 x better to India haha joke mate

Dude that is true bear with it even the people from yr country who have visited our country say that.....if u dont believe come here yrself n then decide who is joking:lol:

lahore/karachi/islamabad are developing but Gawader needs to be developed as next big thing. Time to implement the plans made..

Balouchistan as a whole and tribal agencies need development on ASAP bases. In rural areas of balouchistan they still have karaiz network for water, no water supply.

Karachi needs city planning badly not that a signal which experiences traffic jams build a flyover there. Thats stupid.

During the next five years we will have a honest prime minister and a good government lead by imran khan, that's what matters now !!

So I was talking to this person who used to a minister and this person was explaining that just getting allotted funds to ministries means that as the funds make their way to ministry, it has to make multiple stops - that if one begins to question why the entire funds did not make it to the ministry, then the minister may find that those funds will flow even slower to where they have been allotted -- it was shocking for me that the crooks were complaining about corruption - perhaps it's because I don't know how things work elsewhere, but if the state hemorrhages funds from within and at every possible step and stage, then this is a problem of proportions that politics cannot solve. And of course because we are a relatively small economy, with a large population and absolutely huge appetite and need for development, I really don't seeing us making a dent in this corrupt SYSTEM -- On the other hand anyone who will honestly and smartly try, has my best.

dude we have got one of the best road networks in Asia its 1000 times better then yr own country even those who visit our country from yr country say the same.Ever heard of Moterways of Pakistan?? if not check in the multimedia n general section of this forum then come back n talk sshhhuuuussshhh

This simply is not true anymore. It was but now it isn't, check the Indian devloping but long way to go thread and see for yourself.

Gawadar shall be developed most and no media, judge and mukhtaran mai shall be able to derail the process of development.

Gawadar shall be developed most and no media, judge and mukhtaran mai shall be able to derail the process of development.

I wish to see the day when Gawadar will emerge as the most modern city of Pakistan and become crown in the jewel ..

I wish to see the day when Gawadar will emerge as the most modern city of Pakistan and become crown in the jewel ..

My dream too, second region where Pakistan will develop most in the future I hope in GB, cities like Chitral, Gilgit, Murree have tremendous potential to become greater.

I think energy crisis + r and d for bijli crisis. aggressive trade deal and interest first. jobs, food, houses, roads, factories, colleges universities, basic health care. hang corrupter or put them to work for very long time hard labor breaking rocks on some quarry. control media very harshly and show educational stuff and what are people progress and what needs to improve . start with boloch since they busy rebelling due to not receiving benefits. too many jobless on streets put them to work in factories. forget provinces thinking mindset, it for everyone. we got the weather perfect weather for agriculture and solar energy although nuclear will be for factories industry. throw out outsiders who have come to do nothing but cause trouble except those that wants to contribute. be aggressive very aggressive mad dog protecting our over sea working paks and show in media to pak people so they can get politicial about this and know what is friends and interest. Karachi can be most developed and areas with port for international trade but i would like to see some industries in azad k dont see jack there but donkeys.folks moaning all the time about bijli/water and sell food that it.

good........... u have displaying the Quaid-e-azam's photo and thinking like him too.....like ur comment bhai g.

i did not understand friend
this thread started in 2009 and last night i said " no one reply" (first post after 2009) then u like my line and bang............... u can see its now 3 pages in one day............... so thats why i thanks u.................lol... samjhey

good........... u have displaying the Quaid-e-azam's photo and thinking like him too.....like ur comment bhai g.

Thanks. I have to especially this one with cigar:)

this thread started in 2009 and last night i said " no one reply" (first post after 2009) then u like my line and bang............... u can see its now 3 pages in one day............... so thats why i thanks u.................lol... samjhey

Say it out loud make me chuffed, make sure rest of Pakistanis hear lolz hahahah.

This simply is not true anymore. It was but now it isn't, check the Indian devloping but long way to go thread and see for yourself.

LOL dude first tell me who r u an indian or british then talk before it just ssshhhuuussshhh

Back
Top Bottom