What's new

when rickshaws turn jihad against india

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to start a flame war, but obviously there is a very famous 10 year old hindu girl on youtube spouting venom against Pakistan. Feel free to search it.

that was 10 year old video..most people saw it first in pakistandefence forum ..

i asked anything new... try bing, google or yahooo...take ur time and PM me if i am not around..

thanks in advance

Again ,Oh bhai who discovered the right wing involved terror acts in india that you guys love to sing as "Saffron terror" ?? ISI didit ??

Its the India police and investigative agencies made the revelation. I mean stop this hypocrisy .Its time to grow up and act like normal human being . Whats this nonsense of jihad against India ,Ghazwa i Hind and similar loony ideas.

we , the majority doesnt endorse it and actually make fun of the red cap man.

but I think its something similar to Akhand Baharat? now tell me if there is no such concept to expand India from Ras Kumai (India) to Lundikotal (Pakistan)? why dont know for what other reason the Nathu Ram shot Gandhi?

by the way, I think the thread is reaching its conclusion. make your concluding posts and lets call it before the thread is on fire

ok my conclusion...

sort the fuel prices so that rickshwalas dont ask for jihad and have a better life..:toast_sign:

we , the majority doesnt endorse it and actually make fun of the red cap man.

but I think its something similar to Akhand Baharat? now tell me if there is no such concept to expand India from Ras Kumai (India) to Lundikotal (Pakistan)? why dont know for what other reason the Nathu Ram shot Gandhi?

by the way, I think the thread is reaching its conclusion. make your concluding posts and lets call it before the thread is on fire

Every country has its fringe elements so does India .But in Pakistan the loony fringe occupies large space in the main stream and is also very powerful.

Indian auto rickshaws don't carry hate messages/slogans against Pakistan or Pakistanis or Islam. Thats the difference.

Every country has its fringe elements so does India .But in Pakistan the loony fringe occupies large space in the main stream and is also very powerful.

thankyou for your honesty

and yes I agree that our khali burtun is making a lot of noise. but it gets the battering in the elections. it has impressive street power but can do sod all in terms of actually sorting out the issues. example, the pathetic performance of MMA in KP in the previous elections. it was the only chance they ever got and they sewed it and now totally discarded and replaced with a liberal and secular ANP.

We have our fair share of mullahs here .

Haven't you heard the kind of fatwas our deobandies here regularly keep giving ?

The majority of British India's political Islamic leadership moved to Pakistan barring a couple of heavyweights.

The only leader of the Deobandi movement to stay behind in India was Maulana Madani. He lost all his power as a result because the combined leadership of political Islam was now in Pakistan.

Deobandi's in India still yield some power but they don't have the clout that the Deobandi's on our side do.

The majority of British India's political Islamic leadership moved to Pakistan barring a couple of heavyweights.

The only leader of the Deobandi movement to stay behind in India was Maulana Madani. He lost all his power as a result because the combined leadership of political Islam was now in Pakistan.

Deobandi's in India still yield some power but they don't have the clout that the Deobandi's on our side do.

One question to you if you know the answer ,

what percentage of Pakistan's and India's muslim population are Deobandis in your assessment ?

One question to you if you know the answer ,

what percentage of Pakistan's and India's muslim population are Deobandis in your assessment ?
they are enough mate but I cant put the number.

rest assured the majority is moderate and influenced by sufi saints and praise to the prophet (which deobandi, whabis see as a sin)

and Saudi funding means they have a lot of influence.
thickly carpeted and air conditioned mosques look very appealing compared to the mosques of other faiths where the roof might be dripping and the floor might only have mats with some old ceiling fans.

people question why the religious people dont stand up and condemn the terrorism and extremism, well they do but no one is paying attention. I bet you must have seen a lot of hate speeches by the mullahs and used to to form your opinion about Pakistan and Islam but I doubt how many have seen this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=8nfzEgE1Cn4

and check this out from a Sufi religious leader

Data Darbar Attack - Dr Raheeq Abbasi's Exclusive Talk in Geo's 50Mint on Deadly Blasts - YouTube

and finally read this from Molana Rumi

"
Everything you see has its roots in the unseen world.
The forms may change, yet the essence remains the same.
Every wonderful sight will vanish, every sweet word will fade,
But do not be disheartened,
The source they come from is eternal, growing,
Branching out, giving new life and new joy.
Why do you weep?
The source is within you
And this whole world is springing up from it.”
"

how's that quote from a Mullah for you?

well coming to india will be expensive....use this wonderful thing called the internet...a simple googling "pakistani cycel rickshaw" would give you names of manufacturers like "Murshid Farm industires" that manufacture rickshaws...obviously for a market...or are they just filling up your museums of antiques?
Quit trying to prove how you are living the "Pakistani dream" everytime something is being discussed...most of what you consume is sources somewhere down the line from either india or china...if you feel differently try talking your policy makers into opening bilateral trade with us...and we shall see...both the future and how it is carried forward on tanks or on cycle rickshaws...
What kind of idi@t you are? Providing the name of any manufacturers doesn't mean that it has consumption or even demand. Its just merely an attempt to introduce something "new" and "different" because "cycle rickshaw" is kind of museum piece for Pakistanis that can be manufactured without any headache. And what kind of Indian sources we are consuming in your opinion? Food? Milk? Butter? Clothing? IT? Water? Power? I live in a Pakistani reality and so must you if you can take off your typical Indian Glasses.

and yes I agree that our khali burtun is making a lot of noise. but it gets the battering in the elections. it has impressive street power but can do sod all in terms of actually sorting out the issues. example, the pathetic performance of MMA in KP in the previous elections. it was the only chance they ever got and they sewed it and now totally discarded and replaced with a liberal and secular ANP.

You are probably right but it has been clear for some time that these chaps have been able to exert disproportional pressure on mainstream parties & the government itself. Even while accepting the point of low electoral support, it seems that the government & other mainstream parties end up bending backwards to appease the underlying conservative sentiments espoused by these, admittedly fringe elements. The net result is that these elements are actually enforcing their agenda of moving Pakistani society to the right through a series of what appears to be small concessions. Each time, the concession given is deemed to be small but over time, the cumulative effect will be a continuous, substantial lurch to the right.

The difference with India & Pakistan is not in the nature of politicians, they generally tend to be non-confrontational. The Judiciary is what stands between India adopting a similar course to what is happening in Pakistan. Pakistan's judiciary, for all its independence seems to be wary of taking on the religious right in any substantial manner. Politicians are easy targets & probably invites the least risk while reaping lots of kudos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom