What's new

Whats your internet Speed?

ISP -> .....

Type ->DSL

Speed ->1 mbps

Price -> 15 dollars

What can i do ->Except streaming HD movies i can do almost anything.

Download/Upload limit -> Unlimited

How much bandwidth i usually use ->100-125 GB

ISP -> MBL

Type ->DSL

Speed ->1 mbps

Price -> 15 dollars

What can i do ->Except streaming HD movies i can do almost anything.

Download/Upload limit -> Unlimited

How much bandwidth i usually use ->100-125 GB

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

wow this is too slow for me.

Machoman...point me your location and i will find it up if that area has fiber optics and provide residential service. :) because i am highly in doubt about that.

The best part about this 15 Mbps lines are when you live in a big house of like 8 rooms with 8 roomates and share a Wireless LAN with them, hardly there is any problem watching movies online in SD format or using Voip or something similar.

Machoman...point me your location and i will find it up if that area has fiber optics and provide residential service. because i am highly in doubt about that.

Sorry cannot give you exact location but It's LA area

Machoman...point me your location and i will find it up if that area has fiber optics and provide residential service. :) because i am highly in doubt about that.

harrymohman, machoman, superman , spiderman .. all have amazing speed.. so dont bother asking!!!!:D:D

than you are bluffing.

ha good one BENNY

What happend to your search my friend, we live in heart of IT and business center what makes you think we are not using fiber optics. Please try again and you can find out.

did anyone know how to upload image here so I can show some of the people my speed screen shots.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom