What's new

Whatever

ye Pigs wala tag bhi kissi jealousy filled member nay add kia hua hai..:angry::angry:

We have to b united and ask the mods as to who wrote the tags. We can find out who was the actual culprit.
I request Zaki to ask the mods as to who have written what in the tags.

Its an insult to the number 1 thread of this forum.:angry:

We have to b united and ask the mods as to who wrote the tags. We can find out who was the actual culprit.

yeah ur right
but mera tag jis ne bhi add kia thanks

will see afterwards........... pata karwate hain :)

We must ask Webby, Asim and Agno together to find the culprit.:angry:

ok bye
ap log pata kren than pata lag jaye tou mere tag k liye thanks aur dosre tags k liye punlishment de dena

set ad-hoc committee and call for the punishment to the culprits. Ask inquiry panel to give us Justice :tup:

And that committee will include Ex- Chief Justice Supreme court Dogar and all PCO judges so that the result of the inquiry can easily be manipulated according to our wish. Make a list of all your enemies on this forum. This is a brilliant chance for us to spank them..:devil::devil:

set ad-hoc committee and call for the punishment to the culprits. Ask inquiry panel to give us Justice :tup:

You seem like working like our government which makes committees for every issue.... :lol:

the bolded ones are new tags I guess....

chawalian, children laughing thread, farigh log, fazool log, hahahahahahahahaha, hammy is cool, hmmmmmmmmmm, hottest thread, huda is shooo shaweettt, khawabon par pani, random thoughts, shameless pigs, singh is king, spammers club, too much free time., unlimited idiots, worst thread, worthless fools, zaki, zaki for president, zaki's posts thread, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And that committee will include Ex- Chief Justice Supreme court Dogar and all PCO judges so that the result of the inquiry can easily be manipulated according to our wish. Make a list of all your enemies on this forum. This is a brilliant chance for us to spank them..:devil::devil:
hehehehhehe
You seem like working like our government which makes committees for every issue.... :lol:

hehehehehe

that tells about the dedication i made in my post. Copy paste nahi kiya......... sahi tara se hehe likha hai

That definitely shows your dedication towards posts but also shows your discrimination towards me ..... I though you wrote it by mistake but looks like you deliberately wrote one "he" less :cry: :cry: :cry:

This is against human rights you must treat all of us equally :cry: :cry:

That definitely shows your dedication towards posts but also shows your discrimination towards me ..... I though you wrote it by mistake but looks like you deliberately wrote one "he" less :cry: :cry: :cry:

This is against human rights you must treat all of us equally :cry: :cry:

ok boss......... "he"
(joh pichli baar rah gaya thaa)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom