What's new

Whatever

I strongly disagree...:)

I use to trust everyone, and as so i would help people but after a while i learned that many of those people that you trusted and helped are gone when you need them.

I'v learned to analyze and rationalize situations and people instead of being a sheep.

But i can understand your feelings, as i once thought like you.

I use to trust everyone, and as so i would help people but after a while i learned that many of those people that you trusted and helped are gone when you need them.

I'v learned to analyze and rationalize situations and people instead of being a sheep.

But i can understand your feelings, as i once thought like you.

But what happened to you was because of your expectations, I guess , not because of your trust on them...

But what happened to you was because of your expectations, I guess , not because of your trust on them...

I never expect much from anyone, atleast not anything that is unreasonable.

Example, you lend someone a large some of money and two years later they still havn't payed you back, what is worse is that they just purchased a water craft or some other expensive item. Call me crazy or call my expectations too high but that is wrong.

Last edited:
Anyways...does does anyone else here go to the gym to gain muscle? Everyone seems to have a strange routine.

I never expect much from anyone, atleast not anything that is unreasonable.

Example, you lend someone a large some of money and two years later they still havn't payed you back, what is worse is that they just purchased a water craft or some other expensive item. Call me crazy or call my expectations too high but that is wrong.

Sorry yaar If I hurt yout feelings I really didn't mean to....:cheers:

Sorry yaar If I hurt yout feelings I really didn't mean to....:cheers:

PTCL is Russian so write "Friend" instead of "Yaar" :agree:

PS: - He may have started understanding little bit of urdu as well after spending a lot of time here :lol: but thats not his language

PTCL is Russian so write "Friend" instead of "Yaar" :agree:

PS: - He may have started understanding little bit of urdu as well after spending a lot of time here :lol: but thats not his language

Ok I thought he's an Indian as lot of Indians do not use their own country flags...

@PTCL post 14228
Compromises are always necassary in your life. If you will be willing to listen to your "wife" she will also do a lot of favour to you :toast_sign:

1+1 = 11

Back
Top Bottom