What's new

Whatever

obviously not but em jsut telling you how the image of messy was broken in my mind.... he must be very good player otherwise he might not have been praised so much....

I've also heard so much about ballack how is he??

He is also a great player. The best Germany can offer in Mid-field. Plays for Chelsea.

But due to an injury in FA cup final he is missing world cup. He is 33 so I think so this is the end of his world cup career :frown:

I love when Maradona touches the ball.:smitten:

Diego Maradona.jpg

Last edited:
logo - bas dil nahi lag raha is duniya main

kya karon main bas kuch samagh nahi aata :cry:

Zakhmi dil ko aur zakhmi kar detay hain yeh duniya walay :cry:

bohat buri hai yeh duniya :cry:

gr8 news guys ...i finally managed to calm her down...it took me around 24 hours,at least 1000 rupees,countless phone calls , endless verbal abuse:-)taz:) and about a pack of cigarettes(just to control my frustration)..But I finally I managed to convince her that I m not a sex crazed maniac like Shakti Kapoor:smokin:

gr8 news guys ...i finally managed to calm her down...it took me around 24 hours,at least 1000 rupees,countless phone calls , endless verbal abuse:-)taz:) and about a pack of cigarettes(just to control my frustration)..But I finally I managed to convince her that I m not a sex crazed maniac like Shakti Kapoor:smokin:

Finally the good news.. where is KillBill.. it was his idea after all:cheers:

congrats nForce,

i knew you can do it :cheers:

Now get married with her before you fight again :rofl:

congrates:chilli::chilli::chilli:
but never ever hurt ur gf again

A dedication for Nforce

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom