What's new

Whatever

Tu nahi aur sahi - aur nahi aur sahi

this is what i believe................ follow this rule and you will not reach to this situation :rofl:

:devil::devil:That is wicked!!!!And ..i like it!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

I repeat dont listen to KillBill.. dont admit u have started smoking again because of the incident.. act cool as if nothing happened and greet her tommorow with a usual smile.

We are not going to break up!!!

Our 'Bushy with specs' from Bangalore maybe a cute looking girl.But that does not mean that I will stop loving my girl.....

If bushy is cute then whats her number again ? :azn:

I am now at Bangalore :D

I wonder why nobody banned today?

usually i see somebody getting banned almost everyday

where are the MODs?

Dude, you are too young to have a gf. I know all those new feelings one gets when they hit that age, but seriously stay away....

And she wants to get back to you and thats why she is all over him, infront of him .

A song for a few diljalles like you

YouTube - woh kisi aur se - agam kumar nigam

Arrey Kill bhai..
Ajkal sabki girl friends hai! It is common now days.. I may be younger but having gf is no problem. Sab Schools mai yahi haal hai! :agree:

Arrey Kill bhai..
Ajkal sabki girl friends hai! It is common now days.. I may be younger but having gf is no problem. Sab Schools mai yahi haal hai! :agree:

aajkal to 8 saal ke larke ki bhi 6 years ki girl friend hoti hai :rofl:

they may not know the meaning of Love but they do know how to kiss each other :rofl:

Zaki bhai..
I was committed for about 1 year..
She left me and also didn't give the reason..
Now she is happy with a tharki boy who uses her as a tool of satisfying his sexual fantasies.

With all due respect, what you experience is nothing but sexual desire

If bushy is cute then whats her number again ? :azn:

I am now at Bangalore :D

That was wickked!!!:devil::devil: lol...Benny my friend,I must say,I like this guy....By the way,KillBill,'Bushy' is from Bangalore,she is not going back to back to Bangalore anytime soon.She is going to Chennai...

She has long hairs up to her waist,which makes her look strikingly beautiful....I just dont understand why my girlfriend called her 'bushy'....

Back
Top Bottom