What's new

Whatever

Note to Mr. Zaki

Dear Zaki Sahib:

just to let you know as so that you wont be mad at me for this, I had initially placed a Tag saying that "Zaki for president", to which I accepted the responsibility. But removed it latter on when I was reminded that you have requested others to do so. So now some one else has gone in and done the same. I hope that you wont believe it to be me as I had initially confessed to have done it.
On a side note, Please do let me know when ever you intend to stand in elections. As you do sound like a reasonable man, and you can count on my vote.
Thank you,
Khalid Ali.
:angel:

Note to Mr. Zaki

Dear Zaki Sahib:

just to let you know as so that you wont be mad at me for this, I had initially placed a Tag saying that "Zaki for president", to which I accepted the responsibility. But removed it latter on when I was reminded that you have requested others to do so. So now some one else has gone in and done the same. I hope that you wont believe it to be me as I had initially confessed to have done it.
On a side note, Please do let me know when ever you intend to stand in elections. As you do sound like a reasonable man, and you can count on my vote.
Thank you,
Khalid Ali.

Which tag are you talking about? I cant see any named "zaki for president" :undecided::undecided::undecided:

Note to Mr. Zaki

Dear Zaki Sahib:

Thank you,
Khalid Ali.

Dear Khalid Ali,

Thank you very much for choosing me over Mr Zaid Hamid and Imran Khan (two hot choices of our young generation). I do not mind whatever you guyz write in tags, its not a matter of concern and i do not pay attention to these small issues. If you want you can tag anything as long as it is not abusive and i have still not decided to stand in elections. I will let you know soon after i make my final decision.

Your vote is counted :cheers:

Many thanks

PS: - last time when i requested to remove my name from the tags was because those tags have been very old now and i think they should be changed :)

Note to Mr. Zaki

Dear Zaki Sahib:

Thank you,
Khalid Ali.

I think this application should also be translated in urdu..... for the benefit of public.. :D

Do Dost Year 1980 :
1st: Yaar Ye Light Kab Jati Hy.?
2nd: Pata Nhi, Meray Khyal Me Sal Me 1 Baar.!

1990:
1st: Yaar Ye Light Kyu Jati Hy.?
2nd: Pata Nahi, Meray Khayal Me Transformer Badaltay Hain.

2000:
1st: Yaar Ye Light Kab Ati Hy?
2nd: Jab Hamray Area Ki Jaygi, Tab Tumhary Area Ki Ayage.!

2010:
1st: Yaar Ye Light Aygi Aj.?
2nd: Nahi Aj Pindi Me Hay, Lahore Ki Baari Kal Hay.!

2020:
1st: Suna Hy Puranay Waqton Me Light Huwa Kerti Thi.?
2nd: So Ja Light Wite Kuch Nahi Hoti, Sub Tera Weham Hy..! :D

Do Dost Year 1980 :
1st: Yaar Ye Light Kab Jati Hy.?
2nd: Pata Nhi, Meray Khyal Me Sal Me 1 Baar.!

1990:
1st: Yaar Ye Light Kyu Jati Hy.?
2nd: Pata Nahi, Meray Khayal Me Transformer Badaltay Hain.

2000:
1st: Yaar Ye Light Kab Ati Hy?
2nd: Jab Hamray Area Ki Jaygi, Tab Tumhary Area Ki Ayage.!

2010:
1st: Yaar Ye Light Aygi Aj.?
2nd: Nahi Aj Pindi Me Hay, Lahore Ki Baari Kal Hay.!

2020:
1st: Suna Hy Puranay Waqton Me Light Huwa Kerti Thi.?
2nd: So Ja Light Wite Kuch Nahi Hoti, Sub Tera Weham Hy..! :D

2030:

Woh dekho light jaa rahi hai, woh dekh light jaa rahi hai pakro usay (truck ki light ke peechay log bhaga karain ge)

2040:

1st: Woh kya hai?
2st: pata nahi yaar maine khud pehle baar dekhi hai. Waise kitabon main parha hai ke aik waqt main yahan light howa karti thee. Kahin yeh wo hi to nahi?

2050:

Bhaago, bhaago, bhaago, light aa rahi hai bhaago (light se darr ke log bhaga karain ge jaise koi Jin, Bhoot ho)

Kidding,

yaaro its only a matter of 2-3 years maximum and you will find relief in energy sector Insha'Allah. Just relax. Patience is a key to success

Last edited:
2030:

Woh dekho light jaa rahi hai, woh dekh light jaa rahi hai pakro usay (truck ki light ke peechay log bhaga karain ge)

2040:

2st: pata nahi yaar maine khud pehle baar dekhi hai. Waise kitabon main parha hai ke aik waqt main yahan light howa karti thee. Kahin yeh wo hi to nahi?

2050:

Bhaago, bhaago, bhaago, light aa rahi hai bhaago (light se darr ke log bhaga karain ge jaise koi Jin, Bhoot ho)

Kidding,

yaaro its only a matter of 2-3 years maximum and you will find relief in energy sector Insha'Allah. Just relax. Patience is a key to success

:eek::eek::eek:

I thought Marriage is the key to success . :azn::azn::azn:

:eek::eek::eek:

I thought Marriage is the key to success . :azn::azn::azn:

Ama kya baata kar rahe mian, Marriage & success, or marriage & financial turmoil. And not to forget the umerqaid that comes with it. Meaning no more chicks.

infact the only chicks that you are allowed to have after marriage are;

2030:

2040:

2050:

Kidding,

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ala......

i changed my quote for a day....... marriage is a key to pleasure :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Temporary pleasure! Aarzi tasali.

By the way the above comments are for funs sake only, please begum agar aaap dekh rahe hon ya parh rahe hoon maray khayalat is say bilkul alag hain.

Back
Top Bottom