What's new

Whatever

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah happens, sometimes it does happen

I hope this incident won't be repeated next time :cry: i had two blankets both were cleaned together :angry: so no blanket left for me :lol:

Be a good neighbour, go to next door catch a desi and explain the situation.. I am sure u will get either of one.. either a blanket or loads of Maa behen.. :taz:

Be a good neighbour, go to next door catch a desi and explain the situation.. I am sure u will get either of one.. either a blanket or loads of Maa behen.. :taz:

the town where i am living, i hardly find any desi :confused: so can't go and borrow the blanket. Its already dried up now i can peacefully sleep if i want to :D

the town where i am living, i hardly find any desi :confused: so can't go and borrow the blanket. Its already dried up now i can peacefully sleep if i want to :D

Great.. Wish u can sleep calmly and full the rooms with ur snores so others can't sleep calmly.. :D

Anyways, do u live alone or stay with family?

Truly speaking, I decided to wash my blanket today that i use for my sleep. At night it wasn't dried up properly and still little bit wet. Couldn't sleep without a blanket :no:

And frankly speaking i didn't feel like sleeping all night :lol: so intentionally i was prepared to wake up all night and watch latest movies

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

Hello Jiya jee,

long time - no see................ is everything ok?

Find a blanki :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom