What's new

Whatever

women are most complicated thing to understand even more complicated than chemistry formulas,
n i think they have some similarities with algebra ' looks very interesting if u have understanding and dull n boring if u dun have the understanding

n when we see physics they are sometimes like centripetal force and sometimes like centrifugal force n may be bit like positive n negative charges repelling and attracting

but interesting thing is even i dun know wat the **** um saying haha

like a dog ??
and thank God iam not like a diplomatic women

Loyalty , Honesty and Dedication are indeed qualities of a Dog..!!

I ahve a pet Dog named snoopy, Even though he cant speak my language but his love,Dedication and Loyalty forces me to take care of him. Once some bastered stole him and i looked all over the neighbourhood, for four days i searched for him and the fifth day that i found that AH taking my dog with a leash somewhere, Lucky for him he ended up in jail for charges of stealing ..!!

If you dont have a dog, do keep one, they are very inspirational animals..!!!

women are most complicated thing to understand even more complicated than chemistry formulas,
n i think they have some similarities with algebra ' looks very interesting if u have understanding and dull n boring if u dun have the understanding

n when we see physics they are sometimes like centripetal force and sometimes like centrifugal force n may be bit like positive n negative charges repelling and attracting

but interesting thing is even i dun know wat the **** um saying haha

and sometimes girls are same like a maths problems
hahahahahahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wana KNOW that How to DelEte AccOuNt ON DeFEnce ForUM???????
IT has StARtEd to SuCk Now.........BeCoz Ov SucH UselEss TOpICS........kIndLy NAme THIS ForUm ......................."WORLD's USELESS TOPIC FORUM"!!!!!
PLEAseeeeeeeee..........................StoP MAkINg Such ******* THReAds!!!!
Like Zardari's act Of UNsanIty!!!!!
N MAnY OTHErs R DeRE!!!!!!

PM the Admins and they will do it for you

or just go any thread swear somebody and Admins will ban you :lol:

thats one thing nobody can stop lol, in this country every one strives to find even a minor reason to fight with others. so um afraid your act will be useless lol:what:

by the way yeh Zaki bhai n S.U.R.B kahan ha yar.... oye ap dono larkiyan tau nahi dhond rahay apne liye agar aesa ha tau bhai ko yad rakhna n kindly do me a favour jo bhi dhondo uski behan ka number mera haha lol
idhar hi hon yaar abhi soya utha hon aur bohat sar dard kar raha hai

soch raha hon naha kar khana khaa kar medicine waghera khaon

TOpICS........kIndLy NAme THIS ForUm ......................."WORLD's USELESS TOPIC FORUM"!!!!!

Well for me it's not a matter of time waste, it looks funny as well as disgusting at the same time to see this type of post with caps on and off.

And it's looks like your terminal phalages got paralzed somehow and it strikes the caps key ,with out you even noticing it.
Otherwise the paralysis may be involving your higher centers.:lol:

i respect your opinion.
if it's unfair be a voice and defend him,with reasons which seems logical to you.
Crying and quitting isn't the solution.
IT has StARtEd to SuCk Now.........BeCoz Ov SucH UselEss
or may be the highmark 2010 thread isn't that active these days (about 33 to be precise) of your posts were there.
And now you getting desperate to post something here and there.(just joking)

Last edited:
How dare you keep dogs? Dogs are haram.

Kafir !!! Kafir !!! Kafir !!!

Please stop Sparklingway,

every thread you are dragging Kafir kafir kafir - nobody says keeping dogs makes you kafir

It is just disliked - by some peoples

Bas kar do pleeeease - every thread you are dragging Mullah's and Kafirs

btw did u read about the story of Sahab-e-Kahf? i am sure you know that too had a dog with them :)

@Nitrogen

Nice dog :D

Thanks for the pics

IT has StARtEd to SuCk Now.........BeCoz Ov SucH UselEss TOpICS........kIndLy NAme THIS ForUm ......................."WORLD's USELESS TOPIC FORUM"!!!!!

it always looks childish to me - no matter how sincere you are in your conversation but the way you type - i never even bother to read

Can't you write like normal peoples?

PM the Admins and they will do it for you

or just go any thread swear somebody and Admins will ban you :lol:
it always looks childish to me - no matter how sincere you are in your conversation but the way you type - i never even bother to read

Can't you write like normal peoples?

And with out even bothering to read you posted a reply,with such a good suggestion.he he

That's not fair big brother that's not right.:nono:

And with out even bothering to read you posted a reply,with such a good suggestion.he he

That's not fair big brother that's not right.:nono:

i usually don't read such posts even i didn't read the above post - but after reading Sparklingway's post (i never miss reading his posts :yahoo: ) and one eye on Arsalan's post was enough for me to understand what he wants. (read the first line)

I don't usually read such posts but it does not mean i never read it ;)

i usually don't read such posts even i didn't read the above post - but after reading Sparklingway's post (i never miss reading his posts :yahoo: ) and one eye on Arsalan's post was enough for me to understand what he wants. (read the first line)

I don't usually read such posts but it does not mean i never read it ;)

Wonderful eyes

:)

steve21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom