What's new

Whatever

It takes time , i am not in a hurry :lol:

woh to teri new thread se hi pata chal gaya thaa - ke how desperate you are.

Khair nothing happened - now don't reply for next few minutes and hopefully you will be promoted to Elite Club or is that mean you still do not qualify for this Category as you have joined this forum since 1 year only :woot::rofl: (joking i know u will be promoted)

Thanks man...
are you a queens fan?

well ,buddy i had listened one(the one i dedicated) of his songs from a friend of mine in a college concert.
It was good.Then i listened another one while googling.This man can sing.....:D:D

What's your opinion?

check this..

Last edited by a moderator:
well ,buddy i had listened one(the one i dedicated) of his songs from a friend of mine in a college concert.
It was good.Then i listened another one while googling.This man can sing.....:D:D

What's your opinion?

check this..

YouTube - Queen - somebody to love

He sure can dude

I bet you have heard one more

"We are the champions..."

Last edited by a moderator:
kuon dukhi ho mere yarr.Smile:)
Kabhi kabhi meray dil main khayal aata hai
Ke jaise tu mujhe chahay gi Umr bhar youn hi

Uthay gi meri taraf - pyaar ki nazar younhi
Main jaanta hon ke tu ghayr hai magar younhi

I don't know why but i am feeling like something is terribly wrong somewhere in the world. I am feeling very insecure today and this poetry is coming in my mind again n again

I don't know why but i am feeling like something is terribly wrong somewhere in the world. I am feeling very insecure today and this poetry is coming in my mind again n again

something really wrong......these lines haunt me when i want to ignore someone while that person keeps comming in my mind again and again.

something really wrong......these lines haunt me when i want to ignore someone while that persons keep comming in my mind again and again.

pata nai yaar - i don't know

Tum sunao kya ho raha hai aajkal?

Bore ho raha hon ..................:pop: kushboo laga kee.:D:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom