What's new

Whatever

Hello KillBill i know you are watching this thread

======================
@To whom it may concern

Sorry yara i have decided to stop posting in this thread from now on its more like a chat room and probably hurting the quality of this forum. I will only reply in other sections where i know something and can give my input on certain issues.

Thats my last post here

Arrey aisa mat karo

Hello KillBill i know you are watching this thread

======================
@To whom it may concern

Sorry yara i have decided to stop posting in this thread from now on its more like a chat room and probably hurting the quality of this forum. I will only reply in other sections where i know something and can give my input on certain issues.

Thats my last post here

Han G ub to aap elite ho gye hein Sir g ,ub aap kuon lift karaein gae humein?:azn:
As they say you are the BIGBOSS now.:big_boss:

I just came to this thread, was busy in solving some technical problems. A bit busy these days as I joined back into the R&D group of my company. The team which reports to me is relatively new and hence a lot of load on me. The deadline is strict too :(

yar i am busy as well these days,lot of work......

If and when ever you get sometime in near future,i'll like to know your prediction about Pakistan & India war?
date?
Aggressor?
defender?
any paricular issue that can lead to it?

Zara hum bhe check karein na aap ko:lol:

A farewell song for Zaki bhai.I'll feel lonely.

ok i'll try to carry the thread with friends ,although i don't have that bigger capacity of yours....
well a quote just struck my mind,if i am not wrong it was,someone said.

"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends." :smokin:
:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
A farewell song for Zaki bhai.I'll feel lonely.

YouTube - It's a long road
ok i'll try to carry the thread with friends ,although i don't that bigger capacity of yours....
well a quote just struck my mind,if i am not wrong it was,someone said.

"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends." :smokin:
:cheers:

iam crying:no::no::no:

Huda are you a student? like me..

Sorry i missed your introduction thread:rolleyes:(if you can give me the link..thanks in advance.)

sorry but i don't knw the right way how to share

It's your thread...i mean your introduction thread.
click on the My thread and you will get it if you had made one;open it and post the link here for us;it's simple.

The privacy option of PM is always there if you want to use it.:lol:
No problem if you don't want to share.

killbill dear kia hisaab kitaab mein itne deer ho gye ke abhe tuk aap ke prediction tyar nahe hue?.:partay:

(just 4 fun...)

you are yet to give me your details

wo kehte hein na SUB SAE PEHLEE PAKISTAN:D

to iss liye pehle Pakistan India war ke prediction karein app.:partay:

14 august 1947.... birth date:pakistan:

bake to aap subh jante hein na:lol:

Back
Top Bottom