What's new

Whatever

Who said i am thinking just about the pizza......

iss jahan e karsaz mein orr kaam bhe hein.:D

Haan bhai doodh ke dhulay howay tum bhi nahi ho ;)

tumhara bhi kahin na kahin taanka araa ho ga ?

Kahin na kahin setting hoe ho gi :lol::lol::lol:

Which Club :O
And why should not I go on a Date ? :azn:
I am single and ready to mingle....

Was a good day for me as well....

Assisted is O.T

Had a nice presentation... and PEOPLE got impressed;)

Haan bhai doodh ke dhulay howay tum bhi nahi ho ;)

tumhara bhi kahin na kahin taanka araa ho ga ?

Kahin na kahin setting hoe ho gi :lol::lol::lol:

:cry::cry::cry: naa rolao .............you know poor students:hitwall:

Great....... but i thought u r single and not dating with anybody :disagree:

Why so Zaki? It was a casual date, nothing serious still

apni apni mentality hai.............. ask KillBill whether pizza was more delicious or the date :lol::lol::lol:

You keep thinking about pizza but i am sure about his opinion

Pizza was def not tasty, with each byte I was thinking of the extra 15 minutes of cardio I have to do :(. As the character Joey in the TV series Friends say "A moment on the lips, forever on the hips" :-(

Thats the best part, In college you can take a girl to a small coffeeshop too :P

Its not the amount you spend on her, its the amount of attention you give her that matters ;)

If you need some tips, I can give in PM ;)

poor kid :cool:

Actually Pakistan has become very modern nowadays it is very common to have Girl friends or boy friends nowadays. I remember i visited Pakistan in 2003/4 and went to Lahore (ARY Gold quiz show) and i was stunned to see girls dancing and hanging around with boys in public............. i always thought the old desi girls wearing Hijaab all around and never imagined this side of Pakistan. That was like 7-8 years ago so expect more changing now and can't even describe my experience back in 2008 :rofl::rofl:

Can someone please brief me about the development in sania story? Dont have patience to browse through the huge thread :D

Thats the best part, In college you can take a girl to a small coffeeshop too :P

Its not the amount you spend on her, its the amount of attention you give her that matters ;)

If you need some tips, I can give in PM ;)

Buddy mein jitna gharr mein free nazar atta hoon ,college mein nahe hota,You know well med students are the just like book warms,discuss nothing but medicine,even in the cafe........people we praising my presentation:smitten:.

Medical field to be frank it's another world .............I love it!

Some helps from my side some from other you know;)

Can someone please brief me about the development in sania story? Dont have patience to browse through the huge thread :D

Ayesha claimed she has a marriage certificate of her marriage........ that was never revealed in many years before

Her father claimed Malik slept with her daughter

The certificate has been shown to the media also............ Maliks brother in law denied of any such certificate and claimed its a fake certificate

Ayesha claimed she has a marriage certificate of her marriage........ that was never revealed in many years before

Her father claimed Malik slept with her daughter

The certificate has been shown to the media also............ Maliks brother in law denied of any such certificate and claimed its a fake certificate

Isko boltey hain behti ganga mein haath dhona :D

What if Mallick is found to be married , BTW who is this Ayesha girl now?

Anyway, I hardly care about celebs and their life....

Back
Top Bottom