What's new

Whatever

I can be when I want to be, but then I feel guilty. Some members may have seen my sarcastic moderation related comments in this forum.
No need to feel guilty, everyone comes here for Fun and in the process we learn a lot from each other. Sarcasm is the key to the heart I believe.

Did you get to watch star wars then?
i have all the movies but didnt get the time -- i have watched only the first3-4 eps of game of thr. of this season -- didnt get time to watch penny dreadfull , last2 eps of vikings, last 5 eps of hannibal etc

What kind of fantasy? I'm a Tolkien fan.

I love Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit.
Add Harry Potter ...

books well as a kid I read tamora pierce but that was as a kid....like song of the lioness all of the books, The immortals all of the books but didnt finish her other set Tricksters ...maybe that is why I am a little crazy :rofl:

As I grew up I read something like Waiting for Yesterday by Jenny Lykins...lovely story read a few of those historical romance set in the highlands of Scotland aye :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Kiss of the Highwayman by Jenna Mindel....the words used a simply lovely..I rarely re read any book but this was simply too much the main character can be equated to @Armstrong :rofl:

Anyone seen Godzilla?
Any good?

I'd watch it for Bryan Cranston alone.
nope...waiting to go to UK to watch some movies in the cinema there...Hate watching alone :cray:

if umroo ayaar and ameer hamza dual triologies are made, they would surpass lotr and hobbit
Depends if you can tolerate those 2! Though I have no idea what those two are :ashamed:

nope...waiting to go to UK to watch some movies in the cinema there...Hate watching alone :cray:

Depends if you can tolerate those 2! Though I have no idea what those two are :ashamed:

magical fantasies translated from arabic/persian in 10 books sets on ferozesons -- they are linked story lines

where are you now in PK?
I havent been there for 3 yrs...prob will go for Eid...

magical fantasies translated from arabic/persian in 10 books sets on ferozesons -- they are linked story lines
Ohhh...

Every now and then I feel the urge to slap someone when I was a kid I actually bent to the urge and slapped 2 of my cousins and 1 of my uni mate ....all 3 were patient with me and endured it am I lucky or what :woot:

wait doctor sahaab is that natural? @Manticore

Back
Top Bottom