What's new

Whatever

@Alpha1 welcome back bhai :) yahan open minded aur unbiased laugon ki shadeed killat hy , we need you around more
I would like to announce that I along with some of my friends e.g. @Aamna14 have decided to retire from defence.pk Permanently...
I wish defence.pk best of luck
I would like to wish @jaibi and secur best of luck for the PDF's Database project , I am glad i contributed in it.
@Side-Winder it was wonderful working with you for development Defence.pk's FB page
and i would like to thank all of the people who appreciate my posts, I am going to miss you all
@chak de INDIA @levina @Marshmallow @DRAY @Parul @That Guy @jaibi @hinduguy @RAMPAGE @friendly_troll96 and many many others
@AUSTERLITZ keep up the excellent work ,
regards
Alpha1
Alpha1............. Retiring

for ''unknown reason'' my thread got closed by an ''administrator''
so i will say it here
I would like to announce that I along with some of my friends e.g. @Aamna14 have decided to retire from defence.pk Permanently...
I would like to wish @jaibi and secur best of luck for the PDF's Database project , I am glad i contributed in it.
@Side-Winder it was wonderful working with you for development Defence.pk's FB page :)
and i would like to thank all of the people who appreciate my posts, I am going to miss you all :(
@chak de INDIA @levina @Marshmallow @DRAY @Parul @That Guy @jaibi @hinduguy @RAMPAGE @friendly_troll96 and many many others
@AUSTERLITZ keep up the excellent work , :)
regards
Alpha1
whens your exams? u done with it? focus on them completely n then come back!

i got married(nikah) ..... 4 days back
plus retiring now :)

good descision

I'll message you when i have time
wow really,congrats! tu paru gy kesey?:undecided:

dramay nai kuro,do visit on weekends or when u feel like.....n yeah i understand its difficult to keep a balance between net n other life....n u were obssesed with internet n gud that ur realizing it now...eik or year waste nae kurna studies ka like b4:enjoy:

not my fault , parents wanted me to improve my marks for MCAT :oopss:

I will pray :angel:

may
download.php

you continuing Medical?

for ''unknown reason'' my thread got closed by an ''administrator''
so i will say it here
@Side-Winder it was wonderful working with you for development Defence.pk's FB page :)
and i would like to thank all of the people who appreciate my posts, I am going to miss you all :(
@AUSTERLITZ keep up the excellent work , :)
regards
Alpha1

I will miss you on the forum alphee :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom