What's new

Whatever

untitle.JPG

Zakii, I being bullied here, he is preventing me from saying my opinion freely. Kindly, use your power to shame him.
33917.gif

and let me clear one more thing... i have visited lahore last february, and i felt many other people think about kashmiris same like you... i think you should visit kashmir... we well come you.... thanks.....

Ma'am as far as I know the rest of Pakistan thinks that the solution to Kashmir should be as per the aspirations of the Kashmiris ! If they want Pakistan - fine...we'd embrace them as one of our own ! If they want independence - fine...we won't like that very much but we'd still understand it and accept it ! But make no mistake the rest of Pakistan has nothing but love for their Kashmiri brothers and sisters; had we not we wouldn't have sent so much in aid at the time of the Earthquake. My own school sent around 3 trucks full of supplies and this exercise was replicated all over Pakistan and you know why ? Because we love you guys, because you're a part of the family they call 'Pakistan' ! And it hurt us to see you guys suffering.

Zakii bhai ko eik larkii nei ghaaar seh bhagaaa liyaaa hai ! :woot:

For BlackEagle : Zakii has eloped with a girl ! :D

acha acha to theek na fer jaan chooti wesy konsa zaki kisi kam ka tha shuker hai bagha le gai ab kisi ke kam to aya :rofl:

wohi yaar - Zakii logon ko shaadi ka mashwara de raha hai aur blackeagle bhaag raha hai is mashware se...

aur kuch log jinnah sahab ko acha aur bura kehne ka soch rahay hain----- wohi poorani batain

not many people watched this video it seems :cry: (in urdu/punjabi language)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...former-prime-minister-yousuf-raza-gilani.html

zaki ki apni to jesy 4 shadiyaan ho gai hai damn apni kerta nhi dosroon ko phansa raha hai

Oh really !

spanking.jpg

wohi bachpan ki kahani apki wali :rofl:

A hair brush! do you think I am going to accept getting humiliated with it?
56_khlodi-com[1].gif

Well, at least he is not using it with the toothed side.
p30[1].gif

Me no understand Englissss ! Can you talkanaaa Urdu ? :what:

Tou darta he rahien...:disagree: bhai ka dil tor diya hai tunay!

Yeh baaat tuunei sahii kee hai...baaad mein mujhee bheee bohat sharaam ayeee ! Eik lagaaa heee deitaaa. But yaaar ammi bhii saath theein aur mein PACE mein kharaaa thaaa...sarooon ke samaanei tamaashaaa ban jaaataaaa. Paaar tou sahii keh rahaaa hai. :cry:

My all-time fav actress from bollywood :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
no 'mushkil' Sir,

bas hon kisi din waqayi vayya kar laina we :lol:

PS: Just joking paa jee ---- don' mean what i write here

Hehehe.... chalo advance badaii kabul karo...

by the way mara para hai wali baat to maine aapke Juhi ko dekh ke aahen bharne par kahi thi ... ab buddhi ho gayi hai na...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom