What's new

Whatever

NY has a couple of nice places, but a lot of the restaurants are sub par.

Wah Zakii bhai aap keh 'Harrods' ke chakara aur Emirates keh phereei 50 Euros mein purei ho jatei hain ?

Ho jaate hain - unless I don't buy anything from there :lol:

Andar jaana to free hi hai Harrods main... .Emirates se kya matlub tumhara?

I am sure it'll be very tasty :)

But I was referring to the countries I have travelled to. I have had no luck for visiting America so far :(

So far my acquaintances did not give any positive review after travelling to the United States. Mujhe airport per sirf is liye nanga honay ka koi shoq nahi ke main Musalmaan hon

It's awesome man. Everybody else walks straight to their luggage at JFK and all the brown people are rounded up and sent to a corner where they are sent to interrogation desk. Happened to me last summer. My accent helped me get through pretty quick.

When the plane stopped at Manchester there was already an FBI agent waiting for me as I got out of the plane with my name on a file. Lmao.

Edit: It might have been homeland security or the feds, I don't quite remember.

I am sure it'll be very tasty :)

But I was referring to the countries I have travelled to. I have had no luck for visiting America so far :(

So far my acquaintances did not give any positive review after travelling to the United States. Mujhe airport per sirf is liye nanga honay ka koi shoq nahi ke main Musalmaan hon. Otherwise I am sure the American people are great... They always welcome foreigners but can't say the same for the government :D

May be 2-3 saal baad halaat behtar ho jayen ge and i will be able to try American restaurants in New York

Come on over!

It's awesome man. Everybody else walks straight to their luggage at JFK and all the brown people are rounded up and sent to a corner where they are sent to interrogation desk. Happened to me last summer. My accent helped me get through pretty quick.

When the plane stopped at Manchester there was already an FBI agent waiting for me as I got out of the plane with my name on a file. Lmao.

Funny thing is, I know a "Peer Saab from Pakistan" who travels to UK and America every year. He preaches religion and I strongly disagree with his preachings.... But still whenever he travels to the USA, nobody bothers to stop him... but when my solicitor uncle travelled to the United States he had to go through the interrogation :rofl:

Solicitor to aik taraf Lord Nazir Ahmed ko jitna z*leel kiya thaa woh bhi bara funny part thaa - even though he is a member of house of the Lords in UK :lol:

Ho jaate hain - unless I don't buy anything from there :lol:

Andar jaana to free hi hai Harrods ke... .Emirates se kya matlub tumhara?

Bhai Arsenal ka Stadium - Emirates ! You don't watch football ?

Bhai Arsenal ka Stadium - Emirates ! You don't watch football ?

I do, but I asked because Emirates owns several places in the UK. Emirates airline bhi hai waise to.... so to clarify which building you are talking about.... I asked...

Don't Trust Them If somebody told you:

1. You get this one, I'll pay next time.
2. Of course I love you.
3. It's not the money, it's the principle of the thing.
4. But we can still be good friends.
5. Don't worry, were not lost -- I KNOW where I'm going.
6. In this car, I can always go another 20 miles when the gauge is on "empty."
7. Don't worry, he's never bitten anyone.
8. I will call you later.
9. I have never done anything like this before.
10. Don't Worry everything is under control

Noo Yoik. :D

I have couple of friends now living in Georgia, Chicago and California... also couple of "Internet friends" in New York and other places.... chalo acha hai aik aur janne wala mil gaya Nu Yaraq ka... agar kabhi NY aaya to will definitely try to contact you. Ya to thori photography skills improve ho jayen gi ya phir achay restaurant main khana khanay ka moqa mil jaye ga :lol:

I have couple of friends now living in Georgia, Chicago and California... also couple of "Internet friends" in New York and other places.... chalo acha hai aik aur janne wala mil gaya Nu Yaraq ka... agar kabhi NY aaya to will definitely try to contact you. Ya to thori photography skills improve ho jayen gi ya phir achay restaurant main khana khanay ka moqa mil jaye ga :lol:

You are most welcome!

(PS: You may get a better idea of my location by looking at my IPs, which would be easy for a Mod. ;) )

Yep, just checked your IP... Your location is correct but only 325 miles or 522 kilometers away from the New York city :(

So thanks but I will prefer eating my food in NYC only :lol:

Actually, 325 miles is nothing; I drive back and forth from NYC all the time in a single day. :D

Back
Top Bottom