What's new

Whatever

How it felt like?

Haha..... at that very moment it didn't hurt coz i was feeling myself as Wahid Murad - but next few days were lil bit difficult :angel:

Wow ! Humbled to be in your presence...oh Great One ! How many men can say that they ended up marrying the woman they love ! :victory1:

There are many - but my love was one way

Haha..... at that very moment it didn't hurt coz i was feeling myself as Wahid Murad - but next few days were lil bit difficult :angel:

Mate, if I were to ever do something like that...forget my father; my mother and my elder sister would probably lynch be alive ! But then again everyone of us is a Wahid Murad at some point in our lives ! :cheers:

There are many - but my love was one way

Chaloo jee......ab tou aap khush hain na ! Bhabi aap ko Wahid Murad seh koi kam tou nahin samjhteeein !

AK-47A.

She is in touch with me. She resigned the forum due to certain members without ethics and self-respect.
There was a lot of sexuality on the forum (jokes and pictures) plus thurkiness. Many female members were humiliated many you don't see them anymore.

AK-47A.

She is in touch with me. She resigned the forum due to certain members without ethics and self-respect.
There was a lot of sexuality on the forum (jokes and pictures) plus thurkiness. Many female members were humiliated many you don't see them anymore.

Please pass on my sincerest apologies to the lady for any advertent or inadvertent jokes that I may have thanked or posted !

Back
Top Bottom