What's new

Whatever

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

34825_169230246454621_156492387728407_367731_4951305_n.jpg

Shnakhti card walle B-form mangte hein sub pollll khul jata hae, chahe 16 ke hon ya 17 ke ya phir confused hon.:P

Shnakhti card walle B-form mangte hein sub pollll khul jata hae, chahe 16 ke hon ya 17 ke ya phir confused hon.:P

hahaha nice joke

par woh to isi baat pe israr karain gi naa ke mummy ne pehle hi be-form jama karwa diya thaa main to baad main paida howi thee :rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahaha nice joke

par woh to isi baat pe israr karain gi naa ke mummy ne pehle hi be-form jama karwa diya thaa main to baad main paida howi thee :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats even a bigger joke even the "lady" at reception(in ID card office) will laugh out loud at it if any one says that in reply.:rofl: :lol:
Poor girls.:D Can't handle the age.:lol:

:agree:

yup love playing and watching Football

I play as a defending midfielder or as a center back. Have injured my cruciate knee ligament and still 6-7 weeks away from fitness :cry:.

And I love Pakistan football team :-)rofl:) and Arsenal Football Club

OOOPPPSSSS ... When did it happen ??? ... I had a knee ligament injury when i was 20 .... rested and treated for 1 year ... barely lasted 5 mins on football pitch and it reoccurred .... made another comeback after 10 months and again same result .... 9 months later and AGAIN :hitwall: ... thought of a surgery but jaib nein ijazat nahin dee ... football is my life ... i rested for 15 months and than did knee strengthening exercises for 6 months ... next time i stepped on the pitch, first time i tried to shoot, again i felt something in my knee ... i was so scared i almost cried ... shaid he kabhi mein nein itney sachey dil sey dua mangi ho ... i looked at heavens and prayed .... since that moment i never felt any pain in my knee ...

same injury happened to 4 of my other friends, no one has fully recovered yet ... it is a very serious injury and all depends on how much you want to return to football pitch ... i would suggest you not to rush the comeback until your knee is really strong ... Pakistan grounds are not smooth and any misstep and it can reoccur ...

Where are you from in Punjab ... Im from Chakwal and there is an all Pakistan soccer tournament in a nearby village every year ... i really hope to be in Pakistan this or next year and play in that ...

I like the way Arsenal play but im not a fan of EPL ... i am die hard la liga fan and Madridista inside out ... Zidane is my fv8 player ... i can play everywhere but prefer to play behind the strikers ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom