What's new

Whatever

After July 2011 i will visit Bangladesh InshaAllah...

I would love to eat the favourite cusine of Mochi chawal there ...

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

After July 2011 i will visit Bangladesh InshaAllah...

I would love to eat the favourite cusine of Mochi chawal there ...

also visit Sri Lanka if you are going on that side :lol:

seriously you will like it.... main bhi jaon ga inshallah lakin abhi 5-7 saal koi plan nahi us side pe. China pehle jaon ga hopefully bangladesh waghera se

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube - Edward Maya feat Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love(NEW SONG 2009)

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

also visit Sri Lanka if you are going on that side :lol:

seriously you will like it.... main bhi jaon ga inshallah lakin abhi 5-7 saal koi plan nahi us side pe. China pehle jaon ga hopefully bangladesh waghera se

yaar abi chance shayad sirf bangladesh ka hi lagey (Allah karey lag jaaey) par agar ho saka tou sirilanka bi jaaoonga.... mujhey wese bangladesh jaaney ka shoq hai don't know why par hai.... :)

yaar abi chance shayad sirf bangladesh ka hi lagey (Allah karey lag jaaey) par agar ho saka tou sirilanka bi jaaoonga.... mujhey wese bangladesh jaaney ka shoq hai don't know why par hai.... :)

May be due to our historical backgrounds :thinktank:

Yeah I too want to visit bangladesh :smitten:

Insha'Allah agar Allah ne chacha to zaroor jaon ga

May be due to our historical backgrounds :thinktank:

Yeah I too want to visit bangladesh :smitten:

Insha'Allah agar Allah ne chacha to zaroor jaon ga

Just saw a girl and didn't recognize her and then after some time my friend told me who she is and I was just shocked to see her.....

I was unable to recognize her although she was never familiar to me but I knew her coz one of my friend had a crush on her.... Wonder how much people change by the time....

Sometimes I kind of become sad when I see how time changes and I recognize that I m heading towards my death... :cry: :cry:

kion kia tm ney sirf sb ko yeh btaana tha k tmaharey paas handycam hai aur ab sb ko pta chal gya hai tou ur job is done??

G g blkul ab or cheezon ki bari bhi tou ani chaie na:P

mujhe to woh kahin se bhi handycam nahi lagta.... looks like ladies purse to me :cry:

bhai g ap apni eye sight kyn nhi check krate :lol::lol:

HaPpY New YeAr to allz.............
Lots of love and wishes for all ov u esp... to Mr. Nauman, webbi the Gr8, my sweet frnz zaki and shahrukh and one and only Imran bhai

:smitten::smitten:
Happy-new-year-wallpaper2.jpg

The eastern-south part of BD is beautiful. And BD is land of rain and river. You may face heavy rain and gloomy weather in May/June. By the way, I hope I will go to Pakistan one day. : )

Last edited:
The eastern-south part of BD is beautiful. And BD is land of rain and river. You may face heavy rain and gloomy weather in May/June. By the way, I hope I will go to Pakistan one day. : )

InshaAllah bro :))

^ this is not clear pic, bro, lol

I had shared in above post but then i deleted :P

You can have a look at it before i delete again

Pic Removed

Don't quote please

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom