What's new

Whatever

iam fine
ap batao ??

Allah ka shukar Hw is ur study going (if you are studying)... and hw is ur village ??

wese i heard k Nawabshah ka name change kar k Beynazir bhutto kar diya hai is it right ??

Allah ka shukar Hw is ur study going (if you are studying)... and hw is ur village ??

wese i heard k Nawabshah ka name change kar k Beynazir bhutto kar diya hai is it right ??

uni 4 jan se open hngi insallah
and yes nwbshah ka naam change kr diya gaya hai per NAWAB shah ki family ne case kr diya hai is baat per

Astaghfirullah.... gandee baatein kartey they yeh log toba toba...

ismain ganda kya. If it was so wrong god would have not made it cradle for running this world. And if god has chosen it to move the world to how can it be wrong. :woot:

can somebody guess what it is? - i may not reply the answer for now as i may go to sleep soon - but will surely reply soon

33182259.jpg

this was actually nothing - i was little free so opened photoshop and had no idea in mind what i am going to do.... was using random toolbars and options and this was the result of it.

lol - it has nothing to describe - just time pass kerne ke liye jo bhi tool mila - daal diya :rofl:

toba toba adult discussion going on here
ast.gif

Allah Maafi

edit your posts kugga

yes everything is going good so far

Back
Top Bottom