Whatever

Sick of HP notebooks..they suck..
goddamn pathetic crap..
Lost the last one to a heating issue..
and now this one has developed one..
This is the last HP product I buy...
I am switching to Dell...

P.s.
Would somebody know how to make sure a certain section of memory is not addressed by windows..
Not exactly a kernel expert.

Sick of HP notebooks..they suck..
goddamn pathetic crap..
Lost the last one to a heating issue..
and now this one has developed one..
This is the last HP product I buy...
I am switching to Dell...
Every laptop will develop a heat issue after a few months of use. If you have a vacuum cleaner, put it in reverse mode, and blow air into the vents under the laptop. You'll discover tons of dust. That's what is causing the heating issue.

If not vacuum cleaner, try the pressurized air that cycle tyre repair shops have.
P.s.
Would somebody know how to make sure a certain section of memory is not addressed by windows..
Not exactly a kernel expert.
Its possible, but you'll need to get ur hands dirty. I wonder y do u need to do that? :blink:

rr9t0.jpg

Every laptop will develop a heat issue after a few months of use. If you have a vacuum cleaner, put it in reverse mode, and blow air into the vents under the laptop. You'll discover tons of dust. That's what is causing the heating issue.

If not vacuum cleaner, try the pressurized air that cycle tyre repair shops have.

Its possible, but you'll need to get ur hands dirty. I wonder y do u need to do that? :blink:

Apparently I have a memory fault.. I could just get the ram changed..but since this thing addresses no more than 4 gb anyway..I would rather just block that section of bad addresses off.
I fixed the heatup with a pressurized air can.. found it at a local store.
Still.. talked to HP tech support..they admit there is a heating problem with their Dv-6 series. especially those with Ati or Nvidia graphic cards.

A
I fixed the heatup with a pressurized air can.. found it at a local store.
Still.. talked to HP tech support..they admit there is a heating problem with their Dv-6 series. especially those with Ati or Nvidia graphic cards.

the heating issue can be resolved by opening the cover and cleaning the dirt in the air vent. it happened with my dell laptop and i found a block of dirt restricting air flow. now its working fine

hello huda and kugga

yahan ab koi reply hi nahi karta to sab ghayab hain :cry:

aur subha jab tumhara msg parha to saath hi forum phir se down ho gaya to reply karne ka moqa nahi mila sahi tara se

hello how are you all - happy eid mubarak jo guzar gayi aur happy new year in advance

hello huda and kugga

yahan ab koi reply hi nahi karta to sab ghayab hain :cry:

aur subha jab tumhara msg parha to saath hi forum phir se down ho gaya to reply karne ka moqa nahi mila sahi tara se

hello how are you all - happy eid mubarak jo guzar gayi aur happy new year in advance

yahaan ab kuch nhi bacha koi or thikana dhundho pa jee:lol:

Back
Top Bottom