What's new

Whatever

PS: Marriage is a key to success

+1

Marriage is one point of life when your life changes completely, for the good. You just need to make sure you select a nice partner.

The assurance of support of your wife, her love, her assistance, her care is unending. The feeling of loving someone with all your heart, holding her in your arms assured that she's all yours for life, always there for you, loving her is an experience unmatched.

Aur roti hue to woh aur bhi pyari lagti hai, uska roothna, aur hamara manana, all that is just an experience out of the world.

I am with you Zaki. :cheers:

+1

Marriage is one point of life when your life changes completely, for the good. You just need to make sure you select a nice partner.

The assurance of support of your wife, her love, her assistance, her care is unending. The feeling of loving someone with all your heart, holding her in your arms assured that she's all yours for life, always there for you, loving her is an experience unmatched.

Aur roti hue to woh aur bhi pyari lagti hai, uska roothna, aur hamara manana, all that is just an experience out of the world.

I am with you Zaki. :cheers:

Thousand thanks for this post :)

Thats a post of the month :victory:

and when is it so?

marriage ka kuch decide howa :victory::victory::victory:

I am ready, kudi is ready.
Kudi de ghardeya nu pata ni saade baare. Te o enu England bhejde paye forever. I am so gonna miss her.

Ede ghardeya ne ni manna, hun ta enu bhajaan di tayari aa. :sniper:

I am ready, kudi is ready.
Kudi de ghardeya nu pata ni saade baare. Te o enu England bhejde paye forever. I am so gonna miss her.

Ede ghardeya ne ni manna, hun ta enu bhajaan di tayari aa. :sniper:

te ais to pehla ke kuri england nass jaye... tusi kaar aaliyan de naal gall baat kar lo. Matay fair aye moqa na milay te saari zindagi pachtande rawo

Nai mannday te kuri nasa ke vaya kar lo Punjabiyan di tara :rofl:

te ais to pehla ke kuri england nass jaye... tusi kaar aaliyan de naal gall baat kar lo. Matay fair aye moqa na milay te saari zindagi pachtande rawo

Nai mannday te kuri nasa ke vaya kar lo Punjabiyan di tara :rofl:

I've given her a 6 months time to tell her parents. Je June tak nayi bani gall, main england jaake onu nasa ke laike aau. Asi punjabi jatt hunde aa. Eho jaye kamm saade khoon'ch haige. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom