What's new

Whatever

^^^hmm..i have many nigger friends,they wear weird type of clothes like long shirts,pants with long waist and diverted caps with bear shortcuts..i guess they are that type of..

It's just one of my favorite hip hop songs!!

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

^^^hmm..i have many nigger friends,they wear weird type of clothes like long shirts,pants with long waist and diverted caps with bear shortcuts..i guess they are that type of..

yep, they are rappers!!! :tup:

American rapping!! :usflag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i am into rock and metal stuff...i feel like becoming sick if i don't listen to them.People are addicted to alcohol or cigerrates but,me addicted to these type oof songs....

Well i am into rock and metal stuff...i feel like becoming sick if i don't listen to them.People are addicted to alcohol or cigerrates but,me addicted to these type oof songs....

no offense, but i hate rock and metal. lol

playing guitar drums not type of my interest. but there are a lot of folks like rock and metal stuff.

rap and hip hop is mostly famous in gangsters type ppl, i guess...

you are right. most of these songs are indeed based on stuff like *****, drugs and girls.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

but it's not just that, there beats are amazing. that's why i like it.

Hi,

anybody got, remedy for a broken heart? :cry:

Hub UK has an article on the scientific facts about chocolate by Arthur Vine, a chocolatier. He writes:
Chocolate is good for our mental health, it contains Seratonin and Phenylethylamine both of which are mood lifting agents found naturally in the human brain and released when we are feeling happy or in love. Eating chocolate also releases these agents into the system, thus it can provide a 'lift' when we are feeling down or depressed.

valentines-hearts-7.jpg

Hub UK has an article on the scientific facts about chocolate by Arthur Vine, a chocolatier. He writes:
Chocolate is good for our mental health, it contains Seratonin and Phenylethylamine both of which are mood lifting agents found naturally in the human brain and released when we are feeling happy or in love. Eating chocolate also releases these agents into the system, thus it can provide a 'lift' when we are feeling down or depressed.

valentines-hearts-7.jpg

Thanks, but where can i get a chocolate now :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom