What's new

Whatever

Aur mein zaki ko chachu bolta hoon matlab yeh bachi mere size ki hai ... tm dono ab na line maarna nai tou pito gay mujh sey... :lol:

ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif

abhi tum uske "un" ko jaante nahi ho - 1000 hitler maray thay ab woh paida howay thay :rofl:

PS: Ajtr is very nice....don't talk about her like that - and i am serious - will not tolerate any misbehaviour about her

I am really in the mood today....

Had gone to Bandra Band Stand with Jas......Those who know why this place is famous for,may get the feel!!!
yeah took some photos infront of Shahrukh Khan's residence like everybody else....:lol::lol:

The sky was getting lit like daylight every other second with so many colourful firecrackers....

I personally dislike those crackers which explode with so much of noise.(those crackers are banned in my home state,but not in Mumbai perhaps..),but I have no issue with those colourful rockets and all.....It was totally awesome...The open Arabian sea at one end,with soothing breeze blowing,and the city lights of the wonderful city called Mumbai at the other end,with the horizon being lit up by the firecrackers of Diwali...

Today I felt the spirit of Mumbai,I felt love,I felt a precious thing called life!!!

Last edited:
wats everybdy doin?

im smokin seesha, making chicken tika,listenin to music and on lineeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

dekha gaoon walo jab se hum hijrat ker gay is thred main ab koi nhi ata

a story sent by Nitin Mukundan K.P
A man was sleeping at night in his cabin when suddenly his room filled with light. An angel appeared, showed a large rock in front of his cabin and asked him to push against the rock with all his might.

This the man did, day after day. For many years he toiled from sun up to sun down, his shoulders set squarely against the cold, massive surface of the unmoving rock.

Nothing happened. And he decided to make it a matter of prayer.
“Lord I have labored long and hard in your service, putting all my strength to do that which you have asked. Yet, after all this time, I have not even been able to budge that rock. What is wrong? Why am I failing?”

The angel appeared again :
“My friend, I told you that your task was to push against the rock with all your strength. Never once did I mention to you that I expected you to move it. And now you come to me with your strength spent, thinking that you have failed. But, is that really so?”

“Look at yourself. Your arms are strong and muscled, your back sinewy and brown, your hands are callused from constant pressure, and your legs have become massive and hard.
“Through opposition you have grown much and your abilities now surpass that which you used to have.
“You learned the importance of discipline and training,

” This you have done. Now it is my turn, my task.”

And the angel moved the rock, showing to the man a beautiful path ahead.

Man performs CPR on his dog after alligator attack

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - A Florida man shot at an alligator to free his dog from its jaws. Tom Martino said he and his Jack Russell terrier Lizabeth were walking along the Hillsborough River in Tampa on Thursday when the alligator wrestled the 15-pound dog into the water.

Martino started shooting into the water around the alligator to scare it into releasing the 9-year-old dog. He performed CPR on the dog until it coughed up water and started breathing again.(amazing)

Lizabeth was being treated for alligator bites and lung injuries from being underwater.

A Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission trapper captured the 5- to 6-foot alligator Thursday night.

Martino has a concealed weapons permit.

Man performs CPR on his dog after alligator attack - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

Man performs CPR on his dog after alligator attack

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - A Florida man shot at an alligator to free his dog from its jaws. Tom Martino said he and his Jack Russell terrier Lizabeth were walking along the Hillsborough River in Tampa on Thursday when the alligator wrestled the 15-pound dog into the water.

Martino started shooting into the water around the alligator to scare it into releasing the 9-year-old dog. He performed CPR on the dog until it coughed up water and started breathing again.(amazing)

Lizabeth was being treated for alligator bites and lung injuries from being underwater.

A Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission trapper captured the 5- to 6-foot alligator Thursday night.

Martino has a concealed weapons permit.

Man performs CPR on his dog after alligator attack - KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

hello Fastian hw are you ??

Learn Chinese in 5 minutes!

1. That's not right - Sum Ting Wong
2. Are you harbouring a fugitive? - Hu Yu Hai Ding
3. See me ASAP - Kum Hia Nao
4. Stupid Man - Dum Fuk
5. Small Horse - Tai Ni Po Ni
6. Did you go to the beach? - Wai Yu So Tan
7. I bumped into a coffee table - Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni
8. I think you need a face lift - Chin Tu Fat
9. It's very dark in here - Wao So Dim
10. I thought you were on a diet - Wai Yu Mun Ching?
11. This is a tow away zone - No Pah King
12. Our meeting is scheduled for next week - Wai Yu Kum Nao?
13. Staying out of sight - Lei Ying Lo
14. He's cleaning his automobile - Wa Shing Ka
15. Your body odor is offensive - Yu Stin Ki Pu
16. Great - Fa Kin Su Pa

:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

with no offense intended.

Back
Top Bottom