What's new

Whatever

hmm that will be interesting to see... :)

So Kugga, What have you bought for yourself for Eid? Send me some Sewainya.. My favorite one is fried with Khowa which is thick Red one.. I dont like Milky one

So Kugga, What have you bought for yourself for Eid? Send me some Sewainya.. My favorite one is fried with Khowa which is thick Red one.. I dont like Milky one

My mother used to cook fried sawayian without milk.... Really those are tasty more tasty than the milky ones.... :)

In Eid days the most famous sawayian here are Phyoniaan which are qaulity wise the best sawayiaan and need not to be cooked... just mix hot milk and eat... :)

My mother used to cook fried sawayian without milk.... Really those are tasty more tasty than the milky ones.... :)

In Eid days the most famous sawayian here are Phyoniaan which are qaulity wise the best sawayiaan and need not to be cooked... just mix hot milk and eat... :)

I never heard of Phyoniaan but yes there are different types of sewainyaan people make in my neighbours. The best thing I like that before Eid 2 or 3 days Markets remain open 24x7 so you can go at 12 in the night and can do shopping.

Ranjish hi sahi dil hi dukhany k liye aa
aa phir e mjhy chor k jany k liye aa
pehly se marasim na sahi phir b kabi to
rasm-o-rahy dunya hi nibhany k liye aa
kis kis ko bataen ge judai ka sabab hum
tu mujh se khafa hai to zamany k liye aa
ab tak dil-e-khush fehem ko tujh se [...]

How's this for my avatar here.:cool:

1047419633_ntasRaziel.jpg

people suggest me something.My M60 is getting hot now.Needs rest.:lol:

Hi SURB.. mine is good day.. u tell, howz ur life n studies going on?

:)

I am enjoying EId holidays ....and usually study at night or from 3pm onwards till aftari it keeps me busy.:)

Life is fine no regrets.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom