What's new

Whatever

How would you behave to some one if s/he likes you very much but you don't at all? Would you hurt him/her?

How would you behave to some one if s/he likes you very much but you don't at all? Would you hurt him/her?

damn i will marry her atleast some one love me:yahoo: why you hart a person which fall in love with you?:tdown:

damn i will marry her atleast some one love me:yahoo: why you hart a person which fall in love with you?:tdown:

haha, why would I like someone if I dislike him/her? It's difficult to make understanding with them.

well honestly you should marry her if you have no other choice - like you don't love someone else :)

Well if you want to say her NO!.... just be polite...... as much as you can. Tell her in hints that you are not interested in her rather than breaking her heart in one go.... Sometimes it is not easy to gather yourself once again after being shattered :cry:

Love is life you know

haha, why would I like someone if I dislike him/her? It's difficult to make understanding with them.

not we have to love and select man if someone love to me it will great who can god damn i ignore a girl which love me?:disagree:

we all want to be love but we dont like to be loved?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom