What's new

Whatever

main chali main chali
mujahy roko na koi
main chali main chali

:wave::wave:

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

hahaha :rofl: :rofl: woh din btaao jb tmhaara roney ka dil nahi kar raha hota hai ... :P

Tm itna roti kion ho ?? :P

ankho k lia acha hota hay doosra jb tak mujhay ail baat ka yaqeen nahi ho ga main aisa hi roo,oon gi :cry:

main chali main chali
mujahy roko na koi
main chali main chali

Allah hafiz have a nice day and take care
:wave: :wave:

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

main chali main chali
mujahy roko na koi
main chali main chali

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

ankho k lia acha hota hay doosra jb tak mujhay ail baat ka yaqeen nahi ho ga main aisa hi roo,oon gi :cry:

aur woh baat kiya hai ??

Very nice song and video is also cool :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Atlast we done it..:victory::victory:

We managed to collect enough goods to cater the need for 6 days of relief and medicine camp. Today the college administration people were so happy .One of our professor came to our class and thanked us for being actively participating in the campaign.

From Tomarrow our participation in the reilief efforts will start.

A C-130 aircraft from chuklala will carry the goods and meds to rajanpur area.
For this we are thankfull to our Airforce.:pakistan:It was a lot of stuff and to carry it there safe and sound was the next objective.

May Allah grant our doctors strength to deliver there.Amen!:)

We managed to collect enough goods to cater the need for 6 days of relief and medicine camp. Today the college administration people were so happy .One of our professor came to our class and thanked us for being actively participating in the campaign.

For this we are thankfull to our Airforce.:pakistan:It was a lot of stuff and to carry it there safe and sound was the next objective.

Great dear.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

i liked poetry myself once ..... but u know science subjects make u a little non literary type of prson

i love science subjects :smitten: what do u do by the way :cool:

I like them too

Particularly Maths and Physics :smitten:

wow thats great news SURB and really happy to hear that......... May God bless you and ur team.

:pakistan:

If you learn from your mistakes, you are intelligent. But if you learn from somebody’s mistake then you are a Genius.

I am a Genius

Imran bhai yee khass mall app ke liye.

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes jiya jee i am here.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

whatever faimly 2 din se aram ker rahi thi hhahahahahah

Back
Top Bottom