What's new

Whatever

You mean "Dhanno" wala rickshaw? :lol:

hahaha yaa same even end main movie k bakwas action sequences the.... larger than life types... action movie rakho lakin limit main rakho ye kya supernatural bana do hero aur villain ko

India main jo jyada colorful kapde pehanta hai na uska naam govinda rakh dete hain... like red shirt and yellow pant and vice versa.. :rofl:

what was so super natural in it? :woot:
They were fighting physically and i guess that wasn't a bad ending IMO

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

anybody like this song?

&

Last edited by a moderator:
what was so super natural in it? :woot:
They were fighting physically and i guess that wasn't a bad ending IMO

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

anybody like this song?

YouTube - yeh raat
&
YouTube - Aks - Rabba Rabba - Related Indian Videos_ Bollywood Videos - utube.smashits.com popuuunh

i liked the songs. kabhi waise to nahi but used to dance on that rabba rabba one back then.... u know girly girly stuff... :lol:

i liked that dialogue in the movie na koi marta hai na koi maarta main to nimitt(medium ) maatra hoon ye main nahi kehta geeta main likha hai :lol:

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

i liked the songs. kabhi waise to nahi but used to dance on that rabba rabba one back then.... u know girly girly stuff... :lol:

i liked that dialogue in the movie na koi marta hai na koi maarta main to nimitt(medium ) maatra hoon ye main nahi kehta geeta main likha hai :lol:

same dialogue was used in Amitabh Bachan's movie "Lawaris" if i m not wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube - Dekha Hai Teri Aankhon Ko

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

same dialogue was used in Amitabh Bachan's movie "Lawaris" if i m not wrong

dont remember bahut pehle dekhi thi.... but i like the manipulation... i also manipulated one of things in geeta

it says" na kuch lekar aaye ho na kuch lekar jaaoge jo paaya yahi paaya jo khoya yahi khoya... na kuch lekar aaye the na kuch lekar jaaoge..." my version was "na kuch padkar aaye the na kich padkar jaaoge jo pada yahi pade jo bhula yahi bhula na kuch pad kar aaye the na kuch pad kar jaaoge sab bekar hai chod do padai ye main nahi kehti krishna ne geeta main bola tha ":lol:

Back
Top Bottom