What's new

Whatever

w sallam jiya bhen kidher ghayeb hai app?:rolleyes:

bhai idhar hi hoti hoon bus aj kal kuch busy hoon and ab morning shift ma b job ka irada hay dua kijiya ga kal mera interview hay .........bus kam ho jai phir ap ko ma nite ma hi yahan nazar aoon gi wesay irada hay CSS ki prep ka dakhain kiya krty hoon

bhai idhar hi hoti hoon bus aj kal kuch busy hoon and ab morning shift ma b job ka irada hay dua kijiya ga kal mera interview hay .........bus kam ho jai phir ap ko ma nite ma hi yahan nazar aoon gi wesay irada hay CSS ki prep ka dakhain kiya krty hoon

our best wishes with you:) hope you got the job:tup:

how are u SURB and how is life what abt ur camaign

work_in_progress.png

work is still in progress.There was an issue about the dates,now it's settled,college people has visited the site and we got an okey from their side.We have updated our list of goods ,meds not a problem for us since it's a medical college.Only final year students are authorized to go there ,because we are the best.:smokin:

Meanwhile my Sunday holiday is been ruined by a test :lol:and i'll have to attend the hospital on sunday as well.:frown:

Is it coincidence or what! Each and every sad person becomes Whatever family member! :what:

Killbill >> Sad
S.U.R.B >> Sad

sorry i missed it,couldn't go that deep to reach your post.:D

well hmmm

you can say i'm a bit sad these days.Over the natural calamity and all what is happening with my country from 2005 onwards.But i never expressed those feelings here,since you asked it i expressed some of them and i bet you never knew about them before you posted this record holding prediction about whatever members.So i'll like you to prove this .....:lol: (just kidding)

And about killbill ,he's not here,so better if we leave him alone.I had never seen him sad or depressed.But tired sometimes after his gym work.
If songs are a criteria of yours about judging who's sad and who's not then killbill and S.U.R.B. don't fit in the category of this saddest world.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom