What's new

Whatever

Jaunty,we were supposed to laugh??

we all know Bolly wood loves to 'copy' :P :D

It just shows you care for her. In what sense, I dunno. To find out whether you love her:

1) imagine her dating another guy. If you feel jealous and angry, that means you are attracted to her, and your feelings for her are not platonic.

2) just ask yourself how your life would be if she is to walk out of it forever. If you would be sad, u like her. If you would be really miserable, that means you love her.

in words it is easy to give suggestions like that.....but in real life it is not that easy to distinguish between love and likeness. Whatever u said above i have gone through this period....... and still after years still can't decide whether that was a love or an attraction only :cry:

The only thing i can say is........ i still remember her sometimes :cry::cry::cry:

hahahahhaha :rofl: :rofl:

is there any one else here with this love fever??? :rofl:

hahahahhaha :rofl: :rofl:

I was in the same confusion over a girl a few years ago. She was(is) a good friend and my batch-mate in school. We moved on after school. Now I got to know that even she was in the same confusion. We had a good laugh over that. :D

hahahahhaha

bari hansi aa rahi hai aap ko :smokin:

i am sure there will be plenty of peoples having love fever :lol::lol::lol: but in my case all i would like to say is....... my friendship had no kissings, touchings or kind of physical contacts involved and still were very good friends :cry: its not like i can't live without her but after years of friendship..... when u leave somebody u feel sad :cry:

in words it is easy to give suggestions like that.....but in real life it is not that easy to distinguish between love and likeness. Whatever u said above i have gone through this period....... and still after years still can't decide whether that was a love or an attraction only :cry:

The only thing i can say is........ i still remember her sometimes :cry::cry::cry:

Some people are like Seasons , they come and leave & become a part of history , do not worry about " seasonal frogs " too much.

A true person would never change their colors no matter what the season is:)

bari hansi aa rahi hai aap ko :smokin:

i am sure there will be plenty of peoples having love fever :lol:but in my case all i would like to say is....... my friendship had no kissings, touchings or kind of physical contacts involved and still were very good friends :cry: its not like i can't live without her but after years of friendship..... when u leave somebody u feel sad :cry:

Bechara:rofl::rofl::rofl:

can't you people keep your 'girly emotions' to your selves

I thought my name is Emo Girl :lol:

who says girls are emotional, here we have got lots of love sick boys :rofl:

I was in the same confusion over a girl a few years ago. She was(is) a good friend and my batch-mate in school. We moved on after school. Now I got to know that even she was in the same confusion. We had a good laugh over that. :D

This is what i say Laziness or materialism , see now you both have lost each other !

I believe in " if you get a chance go snatch it " .:cheers:

Wah! i did same and its been a week since she aint talking to me :cry:, i thought its over but after reading ur story........ :devil:

If you believe in yourself and True in your desire then do not worry.

Just do not change your " color " . She is just putting you in the test my friend & you know why has she bothered doing that?:D Be happy.

can't you people keep your 'girly emotions' to your selves

I thought my name is Emo Girl :lol:

who says girls are emotional, here we have got lots of love sick boys :rofl:

well i had some other experiences also :lol: all gone....... can't even remember their names :rofl::rofl::rofl: cause that time i used to be a kid......... but this girl was a special case :lol:

So not girly emotions i think....... this topic led me to remind her once again

well i had some other experiences also :lol: all gone....... can't even remember their names :rofl::rofl::rofl: cause that time i used to be a kid......... but this girl was a special case :lol:

So not girly emotions i think....... this topic led me to remind her once again

I hope your not crying :P

I hope your not crying :P

i never cry :devil: ............................ that is the reason why i wasn't able to distinguish whether that was a love or just a likeness :rofl: u see i eat same like before, wake up same like before...... do all my daily works same like before........... never even talk about her :rofl: but..... sometimes when something happen to phir Yaad taaza ho jaati hai

Back
Top Bottom