What's new

What is your caste?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG ! what a definition ..

I think .. you have blurred the definition of Varna and caste.

For Clarity:These all castes belongs to Kshatriya Varna.

Now try this one: Gupta belong to Shudra varna (true or false) :P
bro i am gupta .

???

Ahirs are cattle-breeders, Jats are farmers, Gujjars also cattle- and sheep-breeders, Rajputs are warriors and rulers, but not Kshatriyas.

i don't know about others but Rajputs r definitely kshatriya
brahmans were knowledge intellects
kshtriya were warriors n rulers
Vashya were traders
n Shudra were basically sweepers

when u r acknowledge that Rajputs were warriors n rules then why wouldn't they be kshatriyas:what:

one question...

does caste changes after marriage?

Main Zaat Paat Mein
Oonch Neech Mein
Aur Firqon Mein
Bata Huwa

Jo Sachai Ko Dhundla Day
Dil Esi Gard Say Atta Huwa

Shikwa Nahin Jism Ki Matti Say
Par Rooh Bhi Ab Baytaab Nahin

Teray Hukam Pay Chalna Aik Taraf
Tera Naam Bhi Lena Yaad Nahin

I am a Pakistani, Muslim and believe in one God.

If that is not enough to you then I am sorry

girls cannot change her caste after marriage in islam..........
My question was mostly based on legal perspective of it rather than religious one.Coz i've seen girls availing reservations after intercaste marriages which they were not entitled to before marriage in india.

My question was mostly based on legal perspective of it rather than religious one.Coz i've seen girls availing reservations after intercaste marriages which they were not entitled to before marriage in india.

Pakistan doesn't face that dilemma ! We don't have any caste reservations or anything of the sort; rather we have quotas for a) Non-Muslims and b) Certain Domicile Holders i.e people from relatively less developed areas like Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, FATA, Azad Kashmir etc.

As far as the 'caste' is concerned ! Most don't give a wooden nickle about it...except people with a backward mentality where it'll figure in 'marriages' and the sort but nothing else. No legal rights whatsoever for any castes apart from what is granted to every other Pakistani and as far as I know 'castes' don't even feature on any 'Government Documentation' I've ever come across or signed !

P.S Sorry ! :cry: Abb tou Zainab ka kuch bataa do !

Mard se nasal chalti hai...Aurat change karle to kya fark parta hai?:P

larka naee ,mein raazi naee hun filhal kisi se bhi .....mere sis ki shadi urdu speaking(muhajir) se hue ......my jiju says tum ko bhi hum apne khandaan mein laenge hahhaha .....hogaee razi to bata dunge tumen :/
ami to peeche par gaee he mere

zyada personal baat naee ab :angry:

Chalooo theek hai ! Agggar unhein tum mooochoon sameeit kaboool ho tou tumharaa PDF walaa bhai tou duain heee dei saktaaa hai !

P.S Parhaiii nahin chooorni ! Achaa. :angry:

I want to live in a world where there is no Castism.I wish I do not have to write Brahmin on various forms...But sad reality is that once you are born in one caste it will stick to you until you are dead or for girls when they marry in other caste(they can change or stick to their old caste)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom