What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2283585.gif

that matter is suitable for here also. because islambad doesnt have that type of institutions. thats y i posted here.

thanks for ur suggestion brother.i will kept in that thread also.

iam asking only one question? did islambad have this type of world famous business schools and universities. is it available whole pakistan?

that matter is suitable for here also. because islambad doesnt have that type of institutions. thats y i posted here.

iam asking only one question? did islambad have this type of world famous business schools and universities. is it available whole pakistan?

You're making universities to be the end-all of comparison. Yes, education wise New Delhi is probably better, but that's not the only thing you look at. Besides, this thread is about individual cities, not the whole of India or Pakistan. The universities you mentioned were not in the city discussed. And remember these cities are small, and are capital cities of both countries, so that gives education institutions less importance. There are some relatively highly rated universities in Islamabad anyway (members from Islamabad would be able to elaborate), but it's a small city so there's not too much there.

mighty india is very ahead in education, these unis are not available in pakistan we make students study in jhonpris, and whole pakistan is illeterate, india has 100% education satisfied???

and please stop using big fonts please its not bharat rakshak!! we know how to use big fonts too

dear fida jan iam asking commonly no other intentions. in my opinion education is very importanant in building in every nation whether it is pakistan or indai. plz realize that? thats all .iam using the big fonts for identify the point. iam saying the truth. no any other fictions.

^ Building of the nation isn't the point of this thread.

well I don't know what you guyz are talking about - i stopped visiting this thread couple of months ago

well Islamabad has a world class Islamic university where students from all over the world come to study.

International Islamic University, Islamabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also NUST is among the top universities in the world

National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

National University of Sciences And Technology (NUST) Islamabad - Topuniversities

Well there you go. Just because you don't hear about it in India, doesn't mean it's not there.

Yes, I was reconsidering that. Check the latest UNDp figures as provided by the links provided by Karachiite. Those are the latest figures. In fact, it seems that old figures have been deliberately published for Pakistan on Wikipedia considering that the new figures have been available for a long time now.

UNDP provides figures,that says Poverty population in Pakistan is about 4% more than in India,though Pakistan has a small population it should have been easy for Pakistan to handle it,while India with such a huge population has poverty population(percent) less than Pakistan.
List of countries by percentage of population living in poverty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And consider the impact of recent floods on Pakistans 20 million people and a very poor economic condition,the poverty rates are only going to get worse.

You didn't read my post, did you? Or are you intentionally being thick? Let me say it again, this time so you don't ignore it. THE FIGURES ON WIKIPEDIA ARE OUTDATED

Also, this isn't poverty thread. Take this somewhere else.

Personally,i have never ever heard of a Pakistani university in any field ranking anywhere.IIT's BITS and IIM's are very high level and extremely tough universities to go through.IIT has the toughest entrance exam,to get the best out of the world.IIT's and IIM's gather a lot of international students including many western nations,which already have very highly ranked institutes.

Travelling through Delhi is like a history class with historical building all around.

But which one is a better capital .

Of course its Islamabad. Better planned, more clean, and relatively new and not to forget a better climate.

Just my 2 paisa.

Personally,i have never ever heard of a Pakistani university in any field ranking anywhere.IIT's BITS and IIM's are very high level and extremely tough universities to go through.IIT has the toughest entrance exam,to get the best out of the world.IIT's and IIM's gather a lot of international students including many western nations,which already have very highly ranked institutes.

well I haven't heard about Indian universities either :rofl

there used to be one member "Divya" and another member "KillBill" who told me about all these top-notch universities in India

living in west.... you would never hear about such universities

and this thread is talking about capitals only - why are you dragging Bangalore or other stuff in this thread?

Reactions: SMC
You didn't read my post, did you? Or are you intentionally being thick? Let me say it again, this time so you don't ignore it. THE FIGURES ON WIKIPEDIA ARE OUTDATED

Also, this isn't poverty thread. Take this somewhere else.

If it is outdated and it's last recorded stats say that India has less poor population(percent) than Pakistan,so it is outdated for India as well.
And compile it with http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...ell-ahead-pakistan-world-bank-imf-report.html
India's improvement is much faster and already percentage population of poor people less than Pakistan(when last recorded)

India stands better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom