What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want India to succeed, but for that, Indians need to do more than just say "this is our problem, we'll handle it". It actually needs to be taking concrete steps to rectify the problem, but sadly I haven't heard of any such measures. Because clearly, the divide between the rich & the poor is increasing, & the poor are increasing in number. India has done very well bringing so much wealth & investment in the country, but that was only the first part of the equation, it REALLY needs to do something to distribute this wealth better. I have seen & met the kids of many entrepreneurs from Ahmedabad & Bombay studying here in the US, & they really don't care about what happens in their country at all, as long as nothing crams their 'style', & a Western one that is. My family comes from 'middle India', we were never wealthy like these kids are, & I just hate the fact that these entrepreneurs & their children exploit the common man so much, & don't care about what happens in India. I have also seen the levels of exploitations these people exercise by actually visiting India in 2007 & seeing it with my own eyes.

India gets more foreign aid than any developing country of the world. India has a much much higher debt than Pakistan. Feel free to whatever you want, China is getting more & more people out of poverty line, you are putting more & more in with your development. But please, feel free to believe whatever you want. I didn't want to make this about India vs Pakistan, I agree with you, Pakistan is a failed state & the worst country in the world; India is clearly the most developed & the best country of the world. Happy now?

yes, i got it [sorry 4 late]
u r sure in blind love 4 ur country..
how old r u first???

bcz u really hv very less knowledge...
and ranting like a 14-15 year old fanboy..

[we r at least agree with u on one or 2 pts.. ]

yes, i got it [sorry 4 late]
u r sure in blind love 4 ur country..
how old r u first???

bcz u really hv very less knowledge...
and ranting like a 14-15 year old fanboy..

[we r at least agree with u on one or 2 pts.. ]

I was only responding to your fellow countryman. Don't take my comments personally. Read post # 875

I really want India to succeed, but for that, Indians need to do more than just say "this is our problem, we'll handle it". It actually needs to be taking concrete steps to rectify the problem, but sadly I haven't heard of any such measures. Because clearly, the divide between the rich & the poor is increasing, & the poor are increasing in number. India has done very well bringing so much wealth & investment in the country, but that was only the first part of the equation, it REALLY needs to do something to distribute this wealth better. I have seen & met the kids of many entrepreneurs from Ahmedabad & Bombay studying here in the US, & they really don't care about what happens in their country at all, as long as they can maintain their 'style' & have a Western lifestyle. My family comes from 'middle India', we were never wealthy like these kids are, & I just hate the fact that these entrepreneurs & their children exploit the common man, & don't care about what happens in India. I have also seen the levels of exploitations these entrepreneurs exercise by actually visiting India in 2007 & seeing it with my own eyes.

so what should we say???

this is our problem, plz pakistan handle it...

India gets more foreign aid than any developing country of the world. India has a much much higher debt than Pakistan.

You love to prevaricate to the consternation of your own people.
Or you lack some info, hence you need some knowledge punishment.
Is it?
Look at per capita debt - because some countries are more populated than others.
India is just 187 USD per person.
Pakistan: 318 USD per person.

QUOTE:
Debt - external, The World Factbook, United States Central Intelligence Agency. Accessed on May 22, 2010.

No, Pakistan shouldn't handle it. It is your issue of course. But I would like to know what you have done to improve it, because it's clearly gotten worse over the years. I've already mentioned I want India to succeed, I'm an ethnic Bihari, my parents were born in India; I still have a lot of family in India; so this question is out of sincerity & personal concern than anything else. I talk to my cousins from India all the time, but we don't go into politics, because we know it is a divisive topic. But I am still concerned about them. My maternal grandparents' lands in Khujwa Village, Bihar were forcefully taken away from them by Hindu mobs, & they had to move from Khujwa to Patna in 1947. Most of my family had to move to Lucknow & Delhi after 1947 because of the deteriorating situation of Patna after 1947.

in ayub khans period....pakistan was one of the most growing countries and economy in the world yet all the wealth was among 22 families adn the poor man had no change in his life and hence the poor man didnt care about it.....so if ambhani has a bed made of cash or gold.........and 100 million people live in slums and sleep on the floor.....it does not make a difference.

You love to prevaricate to the consternation of your own people.
Or you lack some info, hence you need some knowledge punishment.
Is it?
Look at per capita debt - because some countries are more populated than others.
India is just 187 USD per person.
Pakistan: 318 USD per person.

QUOTE:
Debt - external, The World Factbook, United States Central Intelligence Agency. Accessed on May 22, 2010.

I was talking about the country overall. You clearly didn't understand that. India as a country gets more foreign aid than any developing country of the world, & has a higher national debt than Pakistan.

I was talking about the country overall. You clearly didn't understand that. India as a country gets more foreign debt than any country of the world.

What is the point there?

How can you compare two countries of unequal proportions.
It has to be per capita..

Each Pakistani owes double than any Indian.....

What is the point there?

How can you compare two countries of unequal proportions.
It has to be per capita..

Each Pakistani owes double than any Indian.....

If you want to play that game, then the debt of the US is $14.22 trillion, & the debt on each taxpayer is $129,000; & the debt on each CITIZEN is almost $46,000. Now compare THAT to $187 & $317 for India & Pakistan respectively.

No, Pakistan shouldn't handle it. It is your issue of course. But I would like to know what you have done to improve it, because it's clearly gotten worse over the years. I've already mentioned I want India to succeed, I'm an ethnic Bihari, my parents were born in India; I still have a lot of family in India; so this question is out of sincerity & general concern than anything else.

thank u......4 ur care..
as i said yes we r bad at many things... but sure we will try to handle it..... but it will take time..
i also want see powerful pakistan... which is good 4 Asia...

Please stop with all these India-Pakistan comparisons, because I seek no pleasure in making this into a competition, but if you keep going on, then I'll be forced to respond (respectively on my part at least, I don't know about you guys).

If you want to play that game, then the debt of the US is $14.22 trillion, & the debt on each taxpayer is $129,000; & the debt on each CITIZEN is almost $46,000. Compare that to $187 & $317 for India & Pakistan respectively.

And you brought the US here for your convenience!

The table is long with almost 200 nations.
Must we handle all of them?
I selected your quote based on your lies about India Pakistan only and I was right, here is your golden statement full of balderdash and bunkum:

India gets more foreign aid than any developing country of the world. India has a much much higher debt than Pakistan

thank u......4 ur care..
as i said yes we r bad at many things... but sure we will try to handle it..... but it will take time..
i also want see powerful pakistan... which is good 4 Asia...

Thank you for these thoughts. I wish there are more Indians like you out there who think like you.

And you brought the US here for your convenience!

The table is long with almost 200 nations.
Must we handle all of them?
I selected your quote based on your lies about India Pakistan only and I was right, here is your golden statement full of balderdash and bunkum:

We are talking on a national level here, & yes, on a national level, I'm right: India gets more foreign aid than any developing country in the world; & also has a higher debt than Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom